Pierce to have MRI on foot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

Pierce to have MRI on foot

ESPN.com released an article after the game today saying that Paul is going to have an MRI on his foot and sprained his hand in practice that was aggravated during the game this afternoon.  This poses the question "should Doc shut him down for a couple of weeks?"

In my opinion, I say yes even if the MRI is negative.  We need Paul later down the stretch and I don't want to lose him for an extended amount of time later in the season. 

This is disappointing on several levels, considering Paul has been so valuable this season.  Moreover, I would say to pull him from All-Star weekend to limit his activities.  I want to say Ray v. Paul in the shootout, but 18 comes first.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: Pierce to have MRI on foot

I wish he would sit out the allstar game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Let's hope it's not a stress fracture.  That could shut him down for 8 wks.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

It's time to pull out all the stops Ainge. It's either now or never. Get one of these done.

JON, Nate and #1 for Maggette

JON, Nate and #1 for Battier

JON and Nate for Posey

JON & Nate for Hill

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce to have MRI on foot:
    [QUOTE]It's time to pull out all the stops Ainge. It's either now or never. Get one of these done. JON, Nate and #1 for Maggette JON, Nate and #1 for Battier JON and Nate for Posey JON & Nate for Hill
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

I like the first trade idea, but I don't tihnk you can trade an injured player (JON) while he is still hurt. 

And which Hill are you referring to?

Sections
Shortcuts