Pierces airplane takeoff & midcourt bow lol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Pierces airplane takeoff & midcourt bow lol

In Response to Re: Pierces airplane takeoff & midcourt bow lol:
    And yes, Nate was an idiot for that out of control exuberance!   Just silly.  Doc wasn't happy with him as we could see from the look on his face.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

No Nate wasn't a idiot.  He was happy to beat his former team and the coach they have.  Understandable.  His only problem was the plane was faster than he could jump.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Postgame antics

PP - thumbs up
    Big game
    Clutch shot
    PP always had his "flake factor."  If you're not used to it by now, you're a newbie

Nate - thumbs down
    Injury potential to self or others - too high to do it anymore.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Pierces airplane takeoff & midcourt bow lol:
    I think he's playing great this season but that victory lap was absurd.  It was showboating, not celebrating.  He looked like a fool... acting like they just won the championship after saying the Knicks were not even a rival.  It was horrible karma and I'm sure it's 90% of the reason Amare's shot went in... thankfully after the clock ran out.
    Posted by majorUpside

He was just telling the truth.  They weren't a rival.  They may be in the future.  you have to be something for a rival.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

It was very funny especially with Spike Lee sitting right there but WHAT IF (1)he did the airplane and Amare shot counted O_o you know how dumb he would have looked and (2) I would have been so sick if that was LeBron doing that on our court ... so mixed feelings, but it was funny at the time

Sections
Shortcuts