Pierce's future backup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Pierce's future backup

today i watched the PC vs Georgetown game and marshon brooks put up 43. i've been a friars fans and i watch all of his games and he is playing fantastic. he's predicted to go around late first round in mock draft's i check, and hes 6' 5''. he definatly has the skill to do well in this league but i dont know if he has height to play SF. your thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Pierce's future backup

6'5 might be a lil too small for a SF, but the Kid has game and most importantly can create his own shot. He also needs to put on some weight, and build muscle.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from provfriars. Show provfriars's posts

marshon definitley could come in the clutch in the NBA, but i dont know if he could live up to the likes of manute bol and muggsy bogues, he could be a zydrunas ilgauskas caliber type player, but we will see once he gets drafted.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I was at that Georgetown game.  Defenses will be tougher in the NBA but the kid DEFINITELY had game.  By the way, I'm a G'town fan and the kid burned Georgetown the year before as well.  He's deceptively quick with very long steps and has a great shot.  He can be a backup shooting guard in the NBA for sure!  So can Austin Freeman from Georgetown. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Luke H isn't it????Wink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

I would love to get this guy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce's future backup:
    [QUOTE]Luke H isn't it????
    Posted by BoylestonBB[/QUOTE]

NO!  I like Luke, but just not talented enough to be Paul's future backup nor his replacement.

Sections
Shortcuts