Pietrus deal done

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re: Pietrus deal done

i'd be happier yet about this if there was a timetable for his court return. there's not.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Pietrus can really light it up..  he gets the hot hand every so often and is basically a machine.

Hope his knee is ok & he can find a spot in the rotation

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

No timetable is a small price to pay for what we got this Christmas.

i suppose. injured knees always make me nervous.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I think at some point Pietrus will be a great addition and fill in the gap left by Jeff Greens absence.
    However, I do think it's ironic that Pietrus comes to the Celtics already injured.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Mickael Pietrus has officially accepted a one-year deal with the Celtics for the veterans' minimum.

Pietrus will take a physical on Monday and join the team on Tuesday. He said he's received a "clean bill of health" on his ailing knee and should be ready to slide into the rotation right away, backing up Paul Pierce at SF.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Great pick up for the C's right before the start of the NBA season.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

It's nice to have someone who actually wants to be in Boston.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

I like this signing a lot. I remember hating Bass and him when we played orlando. Now we have both of them on our team. If we could only get Jason Richardson, that guy has a field day on us usually.

I saw this from an article someone linked from nba.com
    "I think it's going to be good for me," he (Pietrus) said. "I think I can help them both ways, offensively and defensively. They have guys who know how to win games. Those guys know how to win championships. For me, it's an honor to play for the Celtics. I'm very excited to playing with a team that has a chance to win a championship. My agent talked to other teams but for me it was important to get to a team that was going to make the playoffs...Right now I'm going to try to improve the Celtics. There's someone I really like on the team, Kevin Garnett. And I like Doc Rivers, too. It's going to be a perfect fit for me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: Pietrus deal done:
    [QUOTE]- He's got an injured knee for Christ's sake.  Let's wait and see if he can even be a shadow of his former self before we congratulate Danny-the-fu-ck-up-Ainge. -
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Why wait and see when you already declared this season to be tainted?

Sections
Shortcuts