Pietrus Leaning Towards Celtics

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Suns Waive Pietrus

Pietrus would be a good addition. He can backup Pierce and Ray. Atleast he will be an upgrade over Sasha, but what about another big?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbrock911. Show rbrock911's posts

That would be a great pickup - not sure why he was waived though?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

espnsteinline reports the Suns are waving Mickael Pietrus, look for Danny Ainge to call his agent as soon as it's official #celtics

- Gary Washburn

This was on celticsblog.com

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Pietrus Leaning Towards Celtics

would be a very good pickup. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Lovely.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NegativeTrollsAbound. Show NegativeTrollsAbound's posts

Blah, it's another body. How about someone 7 foot and higher?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

In Response to Re: Pietrus Leaning Towards Celtics:
    [QUOTE]Blah, it's another body. How about someone 7 foot and higher?
    Posted by NegativeTrollsAbound[/QUOTE]

I love these we need a 7ftr posts.  Any idea where we can get one with the vet min?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I'd take peitrus and send one of these young guys to austin ainge.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

THERE IS ANOTHER BIG I WOULD LIKE AND HE IS ALL ABOUT DEFENSE FIRST AND IT IS SAMUEL DALEMBERT, I WOULD NOT KEEP SASHA AND PICK UP PIETRUS!
    I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A BENCH WITH  : DOOLING, PIETRUS, DANIELS, BASS, WILCOX AND STIEMSMA, WOW AND YOU HAVE ROOKIES ON YOUR TEAM LIKE MOORE WHO LOOKS LIKE THE REAL DEAL....
    YOU MIGHT SAY WHY I AM IN CAPS, I AM EXCITED YOU NEED LEGS AND STABLE MINUTES OFF A BENCH. NOT STARS OFF THE BENCH, BECAUSE IF WE HAD STARS THEY WOULDN'T BE ON THE BENCH WOULD THEY. WE NEED CONSISTENT TIME KILLERS FOR REST FOR THE STARS!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

[QUOTE]Blah, it's another body. How about someone 7 foot and higher?
    Posted by NegativeTrollsAbound[/QUOTE]
    NOW MY QUESTION IS WHERE ARE THE BIGS OR 7 FOOTERS YOU SPEAK OF?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]THERE IS ANOTHER BIG I WOULD LIKE AND HE IS ALL ABOUT DEFENSE FIRST AND IT IS SAMUEL DALEMBERT, I WOULD NOT KEEP SASHA AND PICK UP PIETRUS! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A BENCH WITH  : DOOLING, PIETRUS, DANIELS, BASS, WILCOX AND STIEMSMA, WOW AND YOU HAVE ROOKIES ON YOUR TEAM LIKE MOORE WHO LOOKS LIKE THE REAL DEAL.... YOU MIGHT SAY WHY I AM IN CAPS, I AM EXCITED YOU NEED LEGS AND STABLE MINUTES OFF A BENCH. NOT STARS OFF THE BENCH, BECAUSE IF WE HAD STARS THEY WOULDN'T BE ON THE BENCH WOULD THEY. WE NEED CONSISTENT TIME KILLERS FOR REST FOR THE STARS!!!
    Posted by ojmega[/QUOTE]

Dalembert is gone - two year deal!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Pietrus Leaning Towards Celtics:
    [QUOTE]JoshuaBRobbins  Wow RT  @espnsteinline : On ESPN online: Sources say Suns have waived Mickael Pietrus, who has guaranteed salary of $5.3 million this season about 1 minute ago  ·  reply  ·  retweet  ·  favorite This could be the player the Celts are waiting for. Sorry, Red-Russ, your Nash, Lopez, and Pietrus trade proposal just took a hit.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, but I am not unhappy!!  This guy will help, and we can still trade Rondo and Bradley for Nash and Lopez - would I get one point for that?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pietrus Leaning Towards Celtics : If we get Nash and Lopez you will get 1.5 points.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

;)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Pietrus Leaning Towards Celtics : Ha ha, but I am not unhappy!!  This guy will help, and we can still trade Rondo and Bradley for Nash and Lopez - would I get one point for that?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    That will never fly, but as for Pietrus, I love it! Get him! Good range on that J!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NegativeTrollsAbound. Show NegativeTrollsAbound's posts

Knicks and Lakers want him too.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

STOP TALKING ABOUT ROBIN LOPEZ , HE IS NOT THE ANSWER !

HE'S HIGHER MAINTENANCE THAN BIG BABY AND HE CANT REBOUND

MARTIN GORTAT CAME TO PHX AND KICKED ROBIN LOPEZ'S TAIL  FROM DAY ONE, IF PHOENIX OWNER ROBERT SARVER WANTS TO SAVE SOME MONEY, HE MIGHT TRADE FOR A PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES JON'S EXPIRING CONTRACT WHICH HE COULD FLIP AGAIN AT THE TRADING DEADLINE...GORTAT HAS 3 YEARS LEFT, NOT A BAD CONTRACT AT ALL, EVEN IF WE HAD TO THROW IN BOTH #1's ON DRAFT DAY, IT WOULD STILL BE WORTH IT ,

MARTIN GORTAT IS HIGHLY SKILLED AND A BOISTEROUS TALKATIVE LEADER ON THE COURT, HE WOULD BE PERFECT NEXT TO KG FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS !

25. This post has been removed.