Pietrus Leaning Towards Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NegativeTrollsAbound. Show NegativeTrollsAbound's posts

Re: Pietrus Leaning Towards Celtics

Pryzabilla.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

I remember that Fesenko kid. Jazz... Russian? He was HUGE! Potential monster.

I'd be interested. Where is he now???

Pietrus... another athletic (if the knee's ok) tweener. We've got a few of those.

Cut Dooling.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Extremely solid and seamless 15 minutes a night off the bench. Nice, if it happens.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

In Response to Re: Pietrus Leaning Towards Celtics:
    [QUOTE]I remember that Fesenko kid. Jazz... Russian? He was HUGE! Potential monster. I'd be interested. Where is he now??? Pietrus... another athletic (if the knee's ok) tweener. We've got a few of those. Cut Dooling.
    Posted by MrJohnnyMost[/QUOTE]

He's not Russian, he is Ukrainian.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pietrus Leaning Towards Celtics : Listen i respect most of yor posts and love the topic of this discussion yuo started but do not mistaking ur ability to look up a stat with actually watching this player play. Anyone can look up stats, , here for example.... Fesenko -averages 5.4 ppg with 10.5 mpg (CARREER) please tell me where u get the 2.6 stat from. -Point guard: Harris -Big Men on Roster: Al Jefferson; M Okur; Mislap; D Favors and (now) Enes Kanter Robin -avgerage 7.0 ppg with 25 mpg -Point guard: NASH -Big Men on Roster: C.Frye; Gortat, others NOT worth mentioning Any Questions????
    Posted by PuPirate[/QUOTE]

No questions here.  If those two are the answers to our problems were closer to the championship than i thought.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Red russ,
                     I was referring to Yi. I knew about Lohaus, they were both disappointments

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from alchow00. Show alchow00's posts

[QUOTE]     Red russ,                  I was referring to Yi. I knew about Lohaus, they were both disappointments
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

So you expect impact from a second round pick???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuPirate. Show PuPirate's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pietrus Leaning Towards Celtics : No questions here.  If those two are the answers to our problems were closer to the championship than i thought.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Celtics need players who can fill a roles and between the parameters of what the big 4 is doing. a Big Man Banger type for depth (Fesenko) atednd Shooter Shooting/Defender/Athelete (ahem Pietrus,Smith,W.Chandiler). they dont need a star

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuPirate. Show PuPirate's posts

[QUOTE]Pryzabilla.
    Posted by NegativeTrollsAbound[/QUOTE]

I also like Pryzabilla as a shotblocker/lost post defender/finisher. but his health is also up in the air as JON. He's a wildcard but all of these guys at this point are wildcards

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rgmfick. Show rgmfick's posts

According to this Boston Globe, Celtics have already made a Contract offer to Mickael Pietrus and will have a response no later than expiration of Waiver period tonght?  With the big men the Celtics have, and with Paul Pierce not being ready for opener Pietrus, who is an offensive player, might be the best available.  That is not to diminish Marquis Daniels who is a very good all-round particularly defensive player.  If the Celtics are able to sign Pietrus, with Brandon Bass, Sacha Pavlovic, Marquis Daniels and Paul Pierce, team would be pretty strong at that position.  Danny Ainge has done a remarkable job putting all these pieces together, it was only Sunday the 18th that Jeff Green was officially ruled as needing surgery and out for this Season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuPirate. Show PuPirate's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pietrus Leaning Towards Celtics : The Celts roster is full with the addition of Pietrus. No Fesenko for you.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Great comeback...i kidd
    Steimsma's contract is not guaranteed plus im not so hung up on the Fesenko thing as u r implying... I like Pryzbella, and the guys in China like W.Chandiler, JR Smith, etc . Steimsma can be dropped like a Patriot DB at anypoint this season

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuPirate. Show PuPirate's posts

[QUOTE]According to this Boston Globe, Celtics have already made a Contract offer to Mickael Pietrus and will have a response no later than expiration of Waiver period tonght?  With the big men the Celtics have, and with Paul Pierce not being ready for opener Pietrus, who is an offensive player, might be the best available.  That is not to diminish Marquis Daniels who is a very good all-round particularly defensive player.  If the Celtics are able to sign Pietrus, with Brandon Bass, Sacha Pavlovic, Marquis Daniels and Paul Pierce, team would be pretty strong at that position.  Danny Ainge has done a remarkable job putting all these pieces together, it was only Sunday the 18th that Jeff Green was officially ruled as needing surgery and out for this Season.
    Posted by rgmfick[/QUOTE]

Thats great news. We'll know by 630 when it expires!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Based on the messages sent out by Pietrus's agent if they do not go to the Celtics it will be a betrayal. They know we have only 1.2 million so he cannot ask for more we don't have it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Celtics are going to sign Pietrus! This is a very good signing after the loss of JG.

#CSNNE.com has learned that the #Celtics are in the process of signing Mickael Pietrus. Both sides are working on the contract right now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Good day indeed. The guy plays with intensity. We might finally have come across with a roster that has alot of players that play with intensity. I like the bench...it is a great cast...Knowing that Rondo can be inconsistent, it is up to Bradley/Dooling to step it up and C's should be fine even against the over-done Bulls.