Pins And Needles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Pins And Needles

I'm on pins and needles worrying about what's going to happen to my Celtics in the next three weeks....

What is Ainge really thinking ?

Why won't Doc Rivers give the team a straight answer ?

Where is Kevin Garnett ?

What about Pierce ?

I have to think the 3 big questions have to be resolved before draft night.....who is the coach and what will happen to Pierce and KG.....

And what about that dream I had the other night , about how the Celtics drafted Victor Oladipo and Shane Larkin ? I woke up and tried to find a pen and paper to write down all the details but slammed my toe on the metal bed frame and knocked over a lamp....by the time the bleeding stopped and I found a pen, I had forgotten all the details......all I know is the Celtics ended up drafting Victor Oladipo and Shane Larkin.

And George Karl is available and out there looking for a job.......

Anyone else on pins and needles ?

"ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Pins And Needles

In response to PHX85014's comment:

I'm on pins and needles worrying about what's going to happen to my Celtics in the next three weeks....

Where is Kevin Garnett ?

What about Pierce ?

I have to think the 3 big questions have to be resolved before draft night.....who is the coach and what will happen to Pierce and KG.....

And what about that dream I had the other night , about how the Celtics drafted Victor Oladipo and Shane Larkin ? I woke up and tried to find a pen and paper to write down all the details but slammed my toe on the metal bed frame and knocked over a lamp....by the time the bleeding stopped and I found a pen, I had forgotten all the details......all I know is the Celtics ended up drafting Victor Oladipo and Shane Larkin.

"ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE"

Regarding Doc and KG - it does make you wonder if there is something to S. A. Smiths rumor about the Clips! The Clips still have not filled their head coach position! 

KG and Lee for D. Jordan and Bledsoe! (Doc follows KG to sweeten the pot)? PP then somehow (to many possible scenarios to count) ends up in Clips land!

Of course these moves would likely keep CP3 in a Clippers uniform - which - would be HUGE for that franchise! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

Where is Kevin Garnett ?

What about Pierce ?

"ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE"

solid post...i feel the exact same way....butterflies my friend.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

It's starting to be a beautiful summer. Ihave more than enough things to do to enjoy the season than spending one minute worrying about something I have no control over -- nor any inside information about. :-)

Sections
Shortcuts