PLAY THE BENCH

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

PLAY THE BENCH

HEY DOC AND DA START THE BENCH A FEW GAMES TO BUILD THEIR CONFIDENCE AND CONTINUITY. MAYBE YOU'LL SEE BETTER RESULTS AND GIVE THE OLD LEGS SOME REST.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: PLAY THE BENCH

In Response to PLAY THE BENCH:
    HEY DOC AND DA START THE BENCH A FEW GAMES TO BUILD THEIR CONFIDENCE AND CONTINUITY. MAYBE YOU'LL SEE BETTER RESULTS AND GIVE THE OLD LEGS SOME REST.
    Posted by bobbestgolf
      YOUNG MAN, THATS A    B I N G O !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to PLAY THE BENCH:
    Posted by bobbestgolf

Definitely agree with you.  Maybe not start the bench, but give them all more minutes.  We aren't winning games anyway and maybe we will win a few games instead of always losing.  The starters should play less minutes for the next two games since we play on Sunday and Monday. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

this should be a signed petition.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

the only way doc will realize how bad JO is, is by playing Stiesma more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

I could not agree more. I have been saying all this short season that 2 of the big 3 need to come in off the bench. KG and Pierce. Rondo has no youth out there with the starters to run the floor. It is costly to Rondo's game. Put some youth out there with him and Allen. Let Pierce work back into shape, if that is really his problem. As for KG, maybe he can give more with less minutes. It only makes sense. For the last few years Doc has been the older legs into the ground. I think he would have learned to save their legs wherever possible. Crazy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

THANKS FOR THE YOUNG MAN TOKEN BUT IM 68 AND HAVE BEEN A FAN SINSE THE EARLY 60'S. USING THE YOUTH FROM THE BENCH WILL PROOVE WHO WE MIGHT KEEP FOR THE FUTURE ONCE ALL THE NERVES ARE GONE AND THE RITHYM IS GOING STRONG AND WHO MIGHT BE TRADEABLE FOR FUTURE PROSPECTS.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

If your old guys can't beat the Suns - then why wouldn't you play the young guys?

It makes NO SENSE! 

Playe the rookies and hope one of them is actually better than projected!

Sections
Shortcuts