Players Bost. traded last 2 years that are making big diference for their teams?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flashman. Show flashman's posts

Players Bost. traded last 2 years that are making big diference for their teams?

I really would like some one that watches the NBA closely to tell me which players Celtics traded that are playing better or even the same for their new teams.Could it be that the Boston system and Doc bring out the best in players? Posey and Tony Allen don't seem to be as helpful to their teams as they were here, why?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Players Bost. traded last 2 years that are making big diference for their teams?

Why do you think Tony & Posey left? 
    They left for money not for green pasture. They know exactly what their faith on the other side.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Players Bost. traded last 2 years that are making big diference for their teams?

In Response to Players Bost. traded last 2 years that are making big diference for their teams?:
    [QUOTE]  I really would like some one that watches the NBA closely to tell me which players Celtics traded that are playing better or even the same for their new teams.Could it be that the Boston system and Doc bring out the best in players? Posey and Tony Allen don't seem to be as helpful to their teams as they were here, why?
    Posted by flashman[/QUOTE]

Telfair - is he in jail?

Delonte West is here

Wally S - retired?

Theo Ratliff - retired?

Al Jefferson - not improved since day 1 in the league, never played for a team that was in the playoffs but finally as a result of Boozer going to the Bulls, Jefferson is playing for a contender / pretender in Utah

Gomes - back up with the Clippers

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Players Bost. traded last 2 years that are making big diference for their teams?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Players Bost. traded last 2 years that are making big diference for their teams? : Telfair - is he in jail? Delonte West is here Wally S - retired? Theo Ratliff - retired? Al Jefferson - not improved since day 1 in the league, never played for a team that was in the playoffs but finally as a result of Boozer going to the Bulls, Jefferson is playing for a contender / pretender in Utah Gomes - back up with the Clippers
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]  
        Big Al hasn't improved since day 1 in the league? Are you serious?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Sheldon Williams looks okay in Denver.

That's why non of these guys need to come back.  Some folks need to get over Posey, Tony Allen, Lester Hudson, Giddens, Walker, Rasheed, House and anyone else who has put on a green jersey since the second coming of the big 3.  I do think Bill Walker had some talent and wasnt given a chance based on my perspective, but he is gone.  Oh, dont even let Toine come out of your mind.  He has no place on this roster, either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flashman. Show flashman's posts

In Response to Re: Players Bost. traded last 2 years that are making big diference for their teams?:
    [QUOTE]Sheldon Williams looks okay in Denver. That's why non of these guys need to come back.  Some folks need to get over Posey, Tony Allen, Lester Hudson, Giddens, Walker, Rasheed, House and anyone else who has put on a green jersey since the second coming of the big 3.  I do think Bill Walker had some talent and wasnt given a chance based on my perspective, but he is gone.  Oh, dont even let Toine come out of your mind.  He has no place on this roster, either.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]My main idea was that many of these players had a positive impact on the championship team but not nearly as much effect on their next team. That says to me that the system or Doc must be better then we give credit for.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

It has a lot to do with who was around these guys when they played well here in Boston. When you have KG, Ray Allen, and Paul Pierce on the floor. It tends to open things up a bit. I know Posey and Tony A played a lot with the second unit, and they played well, because the celtics have had a pretty decent second unit the past couple of years. When Posey and TA left, they were headed to teams with a lack of depth on the bench, and were expected to help be a cornerstone, and even start some games with the first unit. That's just not the roles they were meant for, and is why they haven't performed up to expectations.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Players Bost. traded last 2 years that are making big diference for their teams? :        Big Al hasn't improved since day 1 in the league? Are you serious?
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

This is why it is impossible to take Dudder seriously.  He is making sense and then all of a sudden tries to make his point with hyperbole and ends up looking ridiculous.  Everyone knows Jefferson is better now then he was when he first came in.  No point even arguing that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Sheldon Williams looks okay in Denver. That's why non of these guys need to come back.  Some folks need to get over Posey, Tony Allen, Lester Hudson, Giddens, Walker, Rasheed, House and anyone else who has put on a green jersey since the second coming of the big 3.  I do think Bill Walker had some talent and wasnt given a chance based on my perspective, but he is gone.  Oh, dont even let Toine come out of your mind.  He has no place on this roster, either.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Yeah but Bill Walker was a fat boy till he lost weight the off season.  However, you'rer spot on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Jefferson is a fine player. I think that Utah are one of the teams of the near future in the West and could well make the NBA finals in a couple of seasons. Could well be seeing Utah and OK City as the premier teams in the West. As it stands, Dallas, San Antonio and The Lakers are coming to the end of their time where they can be seen as genuine title chances. So Jefferson may well win a title with Utah. And how can someone say the guy hasn't improved?

Allen isn't playing as well because he doesn't have the players around him like he did in Boston. He took the cash that was on the table. Who can really blame him? Hopefully for his sake he's smart enough to invest it wisely.

Leon Powe is and remains one of my favourite players. I like his story and he plays to the best of his ability when he's healthy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]
    Shoot, I'm still trying to get over Pitino saying, the Big 3 aren't coming back.  Why, just the other night, I saw McHale on TNT.

Sections
Shortcuts