Re: Playing for the Atlantic Division Crown

looooong road trip coming up tho.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Lets go Celtics

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Playing for the Atlantic Division Crown:
    [QUOTE]looooong road trip coming up tho.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]
    Loooooooong as in 10 games looooooong.
    Another Atlantic crown would be nice.
    That would make 5 straight in the Big 3 era.
    Will probably know a lot more after we play Philly for the first time
    and of course, after the 15th.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Yep, that needs to be our goal if we do not obtain a big like Gasol for Rondo who shot 25% and missed a game winning crip shot by himself the other night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Playing for the Atlantic Division Crown:
    [QUOTE]The Sixers just lost. They also now have 17 losses. That means the Celtics having home court advantage in the 1st round is now a possibility.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Was it 2001 or 2002 where the Cs won the division and in the ECF they were destroyed by the Nets who were then destroyed by the Lakers?????  The Cs potentially winning the atlantic division is an absolute joke, they would have no chance of beating the top tier of the conference in the playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

excited for the game tonite!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Playing for the Atlantic Division Crown : Was it 2001 or 2002 where the Cs won the division and in the ECF they were destroyed by the Nets who were then destroyed by the Lakers?????  The Cs potentially winning the atlantic division is an absolute joke, they would have no chance of beating the top tier of the conference in the playoffs.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]
    With an attitude like that, how can you be a fan? I mean, 29 (or 31?) teams are going to be very disappointed this year after everything is said and done. However, the excitement (at least for me) is getting there and not knowing what will happen. Anything is possible, right? I still remember that Nets series, especially since I attended that crazy game where the Cs came back from a 20-plus point deficit in the 4th and Walker climbed on that table. Most exciting game I witnessed in my life.

Fast forward to this years playoffs: imagine the Cs playing the Bulls in the first round. Rose sprains an ankle (not that I hope he does, but just saying). C's win. Or Allen goes for 10 3-pointers three games in a row. Or Pierce scores 50.Or Rondo goes crazy and goes 93% from the FT line. Etc. Likely? No. Possible? Yes. Exciting? You bet.

Just my take.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

+1
    Like your attitude!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]+1 Like your attitude!
    Posted by Gasthoerer[/QUOTE]

+2 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Playing for the Atlantic Division Crown : With an attitude like that, how can you be a fan? I mean, 29 (or 31?) teams are going to be very disappointed this year after everything is said and done. However, the excitement (at least for me) is getting there and not knowing what will happen. Anything is possible, right? I still remember that Nets series, especially since I attended that crazy game where the Cs came back from a 20-plus point deficit in the 4th and Walker climbed on that table. Most exciting game I witnessed in my life. Fast forward to this years playoffs: imagine the Cs playing the Bulls in the first round. Rose sprains an ankle (not that I hope he does, but just saying). C's win. Or Allen goes for 10 3-pointers three games in a row. Or Pierce scores 50.Or Rondo goes crazy and goes 93% from the FT line. Etc. Likely? No. Possible? Yes. Exciting? You bet. Just my take.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

people forget that in 2010 we werent supposed to do anything. we were slight favorites over the HEAT, and when we won that series, we were given NO chance against Lebron and the Cavs. two series later we were in the Finals.

As our good friend Kev Garnett said, "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Playing for the Atlantic Division Crown : people forget that in 2010 we werent supposed to do anything. we were slight favorites over the HEAT, and when we won that series, we were given NO chance against Lebron and the Cavs. two series later we were in the Finals. As our good friend Kev Garnett said, "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!"
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]
    Yes, that's the fun of it!

Sections
Shortcuts