Playing with ESPN trade machine

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

Playing with ESPN trade machine

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=4p5aup5

What do you think? Draft picks should be added to some of the teams, I would say good for Boston

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Re: Playing with ESPN trade machine

not sure i see how this really helps the celtics as neigther of these guy they would get are going to back up anyone at the small forward position.

i know that it is very debatable, but there is something to say for team chemistry with every team and moving davis will certainly change chemistry on the celtics.  wafer and bradley not so much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

It may help because we can add a 15th player to the roster via free agency

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Baby is better than Monroe and Gerald is not a SF

If we made a move to get Henderson with Nate and Avery being the exiting players i'd be fine with that

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OldPatPatriot. Show OldPatPatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Playing with ESPN trade machine:I
    not sure i see how this really helps the celtics as neigther of these guy they would get are going to back up anyone at the small forward position. i know that it is very debatable, but there is something to say for team chemistry with every team and moving davis will certainly change chemistry on the celtics.  wafer and bradley not so much.
    Posted by charliedarling

I think this is a decsent trade even though it does not address the need for a small forward.  I would suggest Monroe and Daye for Baby, Wafer and Bradley.  Addresses our small forward need with a 6'11" athletic and young SF.  And I think Monroe would be just as good at PF as Baby and would be a better rebounder

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

Stackhouse,Larry Hughes, Carney, Udoka, Dupree and even Morrison or J.Alexander could help with 10-15min/game

Sections
Shortcuts