Playoff Roster

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Playoff Roster

Every NBA team is only allowed 13 players in the playoffs. Only 12 are eligible to play every game, that means 1 player will be deactivated each game. 

The signing of Carlos Arroyo means that Avery Bradley is now the 15th man. However, the 14th man is still up for grabs. If JO is not healthy enough to play then obviously he will be it. But right now it looks like Sasha Pavlovic is on the outside looking in.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Playoff Roster

I am fighting (whatever its worth) to keep Wafer on the roster. Will he be there?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Playoff Roster:
    [QUOTE]I am fighting (whatever its worth) to keep Wafer on the roster. Will he be there?
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

I think Wafer makes it. 

Davis - 6th man
    Green - 7th
    West - 8th
    Krstic - 9th
    Murphy -10th
    Wafer - 11th
    Arroyo - 12th
    JO - 13th if healthy
    Pavlovic - ?
    Bradley - 15th

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

He (Wafer) was playing real well against G.S. It's too bad he went down. With guys like him, on the cusp, every minute of good playing time goes a long way with the coaches.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Let it be Avery or a wounded player.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from b126962. Show b126962's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Playoff Roster : I think Wafer makes it.  Davis - 6th man Green - 7th West - 8th Krstic - 9th Murphy -10th Wafer - 11th Arroyo - 12th JO - 13th if healthy Pavlovic - ? Bradley - 15th
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    I agree this is the exact list I was going to post.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If we don't use Wafer mark my words he will go on to play some serious playing time with another team.  The guy is a talent.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

[QUOTE]This may be the last time you ever put Davis ahead of Green ... hahaha!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Baby will be always the 6th man this season. He has played 2 NBA finals series and won a ring. He and Sheed joined the 4 all stars and played 230 minutes out of 240 minutes in the Game 7 of the NBA finals last year. He plays good defense and makes decent jumpers plus his BB IQ is high. Green is a very good player and fans love his shots. He needs to show his defense and makes key contributions in playoffs. Until he is successful in playoffs, he takes the 7th spot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

If a team wins NBA championship, who will get a ring? Only the guys on the playoff roster or every player on the roster after March 1?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

no matter who'll be the 14th one (15th bradley) but i've never seen such a depth in one nba roster !!!!!! exciting !!! can anybody correct me if there's been another nba team so deep during last years ?  i don't remember anyone

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Wafer & JON ahead of Murphy imo

I tink its possible Doc uses a 10 or 11 man rotation for the playoffs. Not his norm but I can easily see all 3 centers getting time (Shaq, JON & Kristic) and he has to play BBD, Green & DW.  

Possibly Wafer backs up Ray as well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]If a team wins NBA championship, who will get a ring? Only the guys on the playoff roster or every player on the roster after March 1?
    Posted by lovetruth007[/QUOTE]

Anyone on the final playoff roster will get a ring. The players vote on anyone they want. If we win I see all the players removed getting a ring

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

I don't see Wafer getting much playing time come play-offs, also with regards to Pavlovic and Murphy, it all depends on how they finish the season. Murphy needs to play into shape and contribute, so far he looks lost but if he starts hitting some of the open shots he has been getting that will change everything. Pavlovic is a good defender better then Wafer so if he gets a chance to play and hits some threes you may see him more because of his defense. JON if healthy will be on the team because of his "veteran" status which I feel may be over rated. He seems to come back slow after injuries so trying to play into shape during the play-offs is not what we need.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

It's already the 1st week of March and JO still hasn't practiced. Troy Murphy will have a 1 month head start on JO. 

In the playoffs I think West will play PG and SG, so Wafer will most likely be stuck on the bench. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Playoff Roster : Anyone on the final playoff roster will get a ring. The players vote on anyone they want. If we win I see all the players removed getting a ring
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

can they vote for me?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Playoff Roster : can they vote for me?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Ill see what I can do, Want your number raised too?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]It's already the 1st week of March and JO still hasn't practiced. Troy Murphy will have a 1 month head start on JO.  In the playoffs I think West will play PG and SG, so Wafer will most likely be stuck on the bench. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    As long as he's on the bench and eligable to play.

Sections
Shortcuts