Playoffs a Different Animal.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayman7. Show rayman7's posts

Playoffs a Different Animal.

I know, the Bulls outplayed us, embarrassed us even, so what?

The Playoffs are a different animal.  Can the Bulls beat us in a seven game series?  I think not.  Every team gets up for the Celtics, but can they sustain that intensity?  I think not.

Actually, who can beat us in a seven game series?

Ever heard of "rope-a-dope"?

Yes, this Celtics team is troubled, troubled by the Perkins trade, by the disruption in chemistry that that trade brought.  Right now, that trade, it looks like a mistake.  For all the reasons well documented.  Bull-crapolla. 

The playoffs ae coming. Prove it then.  Prove that you can beat the C's in the playoffs.

But wait just a minute.  Who has won anything yet?  Why are people so eager to crown Chicago the new champions and write off the C's?   On the basis of a late season win where many Chicago players played over their heads?

Give me a break!

The Celtics are a team of consummate professionals, and anyone who writes them off on the basis of their late season performance is just being pound foolish and penny wise.

When the Celtics cough up a playoff series, then I will finally acknowledge that they are not what I think they are:  until then I believe they are on the road to the NBA title.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueprint555. Show blueprint555's posts

Re: Playoffs a Different Animal.

Point well taken. 

Stop blaming the recent celtic slump on the PERKIN's trade. C's would be just fine come playoffs. Remember the Big three know fully well this might be the last chance to get another ring; trust me they would show up come playoffs

In a 7 game series I would pick KG over Boozer, PP over Deng , O'neal Brothers/ Kristic  over Noah and co, an energetic and defensive minded  Rondo would be able to limit rose to a 20-27 point night, again emphasis on a focused rondo

and our bench would do just fine. Celtic fans seem to forget its going to be a 7 game series. I would pick the experienced celtics over the Bulls any day of the year lets go C's

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Bulls could turn into cows in the playoffs. LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

rayman7 is back!!!

In Response to Playoffs a Different Animal.:
    I know, the Bulls outplayed us, embarrassed us even, so what? The Playoffs are a different animal.  Can the Bulls beat us in a seven game series?  I think not.  Every team gets up for the Celtics, but can they sustain that intensity?  I think not. Actually, who can beat us in a seven game series? Ever heard of "rope-a-dope"? Yes, this Celtics team is troubled, troubled by the Perkins trade, by the disruption in chemistry that that trade brought.  Right now, that trade, it looks like a mistake.  For all the reasons well documented.  Bull-crapolla.  The playoffs ae coming. Prove it then.  Prove that you can beat the C's in the playoffs. But wait just a minute.  Who has won anything yet?  Why are people so eager to crown Chicago the new champions and write off the C's?   On the basis of a late season win where many Chicago players played over their heads? Give me a break! The Celtics are a team of consummate professionals, and anyone who writes them off on the basis of their late season performance is just being pound foolish and penny wise. When the Celtics cough up a playoff series, then I will finally acknowledge that they are not what I think they are:  until then I believe they are on the road to the NBA title.
    Posted by rayman7

Well it appears that rajonrondowski's alter ego, rayman7, has unexpectedly returned.

Welcome back, rondowski.

You didn't stay gone for very long.

Still feeling underappreciated here at BDC?

Pud 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Playoffs a Different Animal.:
    Bulls could turn into cows in the playoffs. LOL
    Posted by ConnectingRod

HAHAHA!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayman7. Show rayman7's posts

In Response to Re: Playoffs a Different Animal.:

Point well taken.  Stop blaming the recent celtic slump on the PERKIN's trade. C's would be just fine come playoffs. Remember the Big three know fully well this might be the last chance to get another ring; trust me they would show up come playoffs In a 7 game series I would pick KG over Boozer, PP over Deng , O'neal Brothers/ Kristic  over Noah and co, an energetic and defensive minded  Rondo would be able to limit rose to a 20-27 point night, again emphasis on a focused rondo and our bench would do just fine. Celtic fans seem to forget its going to be a 7 game series. I would pick the experienced celtics over the Bulls any day of the year lets go C's

Posted by blueprint555

"Bulls could turn into cows in the playoffs. LOL"  Moo Moo!  We should bring cowbells to the game.  Double LoL.

Maybe getting slapped around in Chicago will be the wake up call the Celtics need going into the playoffs.

Chicago really dominated that game, but a seven game series really evens the playing field.  Still, Tibs has those guys playing great with high intensity.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i prefer to think that in the interest of giving the bulls absolutely nothing to draw upon later - other than the W - doc had his team put forth zero effort.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Anyone who's laughing at the Bulls right now is inviting danger.

They're not going to mystically "fall apart" this year in the playoffs.  And the C's haven't committed a hard foul since Perk's departure.  They haven't even tried.  Chicago knows it.  They pushed around this C's squad like it was a high school JV team.

Chicago matches up better against LA than do the C's. If Boston does not have Shaq for more than 1/2 the time in the playoffs, they're done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

chicago is a good team. thats all they are.

anyone picking chicago is betting on boozer outplaying KG........are u serious?

deng over Pierce.

oh and wait for it KIETH BOGANS over 3 pt Champion Ray Allen.

and if u dont believe that, then u think Rose can beat the celtics by himself.

what a joke.

cleveland part 2.

Sections
Shortcuts