Playoffs - Round 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wgaffer. Show wgaffer's posts

Playoffs - Round 1

If anyone gets some inside info regarding the first 2 home playoff dates/times, please post them here.

Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Playoffs - Round 1

I just hope it is a tough team because we just play better against teams that we respect.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

It looks like Philly, not unless we can jump the Heat within a week...which is possible. I would rather play NY though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

With all these injuries, I DO NOT wanna see Philly in the first round. One of the more athletic teams in the league, Iggy & Brand would give us all we could handle.

A grueling series with the Sixers would make us more vulnerable against the Bulls and the Heat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Playoffs - Round 1:
    With all these injuries, I DO NOT wanna see Philly in the first round. One of the more athletic teams in the league, Iggy & Brand would give us all we could handle. A grueling series with the Sixers would make us more vulnerable against the Bulls and the Heat.
    Posted by Waynestarr

I`m with you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wgaffer. Show wgaffer's posts

I am not asking who everyone wants the C's to play. I am simply asking if anyone has any inside info regarding the dates and/or times of the first 2 playoff games.

Thanks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Playoffs - Round 1:
    I am not asking who everyone wants the C's to play. I am simply asking if anyone has any inside info regarding the dates and/or times of the first 2 playoff games. Thanks.
    Posted by wgaffer

I believe the first playoff games are decided a few days before the end of the season.  Maybe someone who attended the playoff games last year remembers when they purchased their tickets. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

I think Susan is right. The only thing I have seen is they start on the 17th. It's anyone's guess who will play the first day but you know they will probably feature the Laker's and the Heat Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wgaffer. Show wgaffer's posts

Now that we know the Bruins are playing Saturday night, has anyone heard anything about the Celtics first game?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

ummm.  I'm sure that the dates will be prominently available throughout all media sources when the dates are scheduled...you can also do a search on more connected sources than here.  We can however provide you with the answer to the meaning of life here and predict the next earthquake.  

Sections
Shortcuts