Pleasant Surprises!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Pleasant Surprises!

Regardless of how many games the C's end up winning this season, this years team has impressed me. From the coaching staff to the players, below is my list of pleasant surprises:

1. Coaching - B. Stevens knows how to coach, i.e. manage minutes, x's and o's, motivate his team, make half time adjustments, etc.

2. AB - his game is improving on both ends of the floor. This should not have surprised me given the fact this past summer was AB's first summer healthy as a pro. Pro's work on their game during the off season.

3. J. Crawford - did not see this coming - AT ALL! JC is turning his game and league reputation around with his play! Refreshing to see!

4. KH and GW - another poster on BDC put it best - to date, the C's are getting more production out of KH and GW than the Net's are getting out of KG and PP! Who would have thunk it?

5. Rebounding - there is more effort on the glass this season than I have seen in the past few years! This is a HUGE Surprise!

6. Sully - he appears to be back and improving each game! No limited minutes and as aggresive in the post as ever!

7. Vitor - thought he would be a developmental player heading to D-League! Wow - was I WRONG!

Did I miss anything?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Pleasant Surprises!

Brandon Bass has really been playing well this year also.  With Rondo coming back soon, to go along with AB, Green, Crawford, Sully and Olynyk, and if we get lucky in the draft, we are not that far off from being a very good team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brandon Bass has really been playing well this year also.  With Rondo coming back soon, to go along with AB, Green, Crawford, Sully and Olynyk, and if we get lucky in the draft, we are not that far off from being a very good team.

[/QUOTE]

+ 1 - I forgot about BB's play! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I was pleasantly surprised before the Knicks game, BUT now Wow! Great job against the Knicks today, Celtics!

Sections
Shortcuts