Please blow this team up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Please blow this team up

Sorry but its time to blow this team up. I love the Celtics. I think we should just trade the big 3 now while we can get something for them before its too late. I strongly believe we can get some good young player iin here now to learn Docs system. Next year, We would have alot of money to spend of UFA's. Use that money to build this team to what it can be.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Re: Please blow this team up

It is blown up... at least by todays standards. Allen and KG are gone after this season. Nobody will give up anything for them, money being what it is about. We don't want any contracts added at this point, especially for players other teams have given up on. Fresh start in 12-13.

Next year it's Rondo, Pierce and ???... wide open!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

hopefully, Bass, Peitrus, Steimsma, and draft picks.  No Daniels, Dooling, or Sasha.  Im guess Bradley and Wilcox can stick around.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Amazing how much energy the Celtics fans spend trying to blow the team up rather than pull for them to play well.     Good game tonight.  Don't know if they can keep it up , but let's pull for them vs spending our time trying to figure out how to blow something up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Please blow this team up:
    [QUOTE]Amazing how much energy the Celtics fans spend trying to blow the team up rather than pull for them to play well.     Good game tonight.  Don't know if they can keep it up , but let's pull for them vs spending our time trying to figure out how to blow something up.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Notice that Bass is starting to play better defense?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The overall team defense was breath taking...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

I don't think there is anything to be gained by "blowing the team up". And I wouldn't presume that KG and Ray won't be back next year...not yet. I don't think Ray or KG are interested in moving to another team at this point in their careers. So I'm hopeful that the team can work something out with them, provided they want to play another season (Ray probably, KG maybe not).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think there is anything to be gained by "blowing the team up". And I wouldn't presume that KG and Ray won't be back next year...not yet. I don't think Ray or KG are interested in moving to another team at this point in their careers. So I'm hopeful that the team can work something out with them, provided they want to play another season (Ray probably, KG maybe not).
    Posted by cshashaty[/QUOTE]

As long as KG and Ray are coming off the bench & their salary is reduced!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]The overall team defense was breath taking...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  It was a surprising win last night.  Maybe the Celtics are finally turning things around.  We will be able to judge better if they can start to win games against good/elite teams. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Please blow this team up": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Please blow this team up : Agreed.  Notice that Bass is starting to play better defense? Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE] Yes! Clearly he's playing D better. It takes time to learn one's role, defensive rotations, where to force your man,, etc. I'm really liking Bass.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Please blow this team up : Agree with you.  It was a surprising win last night.  Maybe the Celtics are finally turning things around.  We will be able to judge better if they can start to win games against good/elite teams. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]  ALL THE INJURIES FORCED DOC'S HAND TO USE THE WHOLE TEAM...... GIVEN A CHANCE, THOSE KIDS CAN PLAY !!!!  THE BELL IS/HAS TOLLED FOR THE VETS........  AND DANNY, SHOULD LOOK AT RONDO'S VALUE ON THE MARKET WITH A POTENTIAL BLOCKBUSTER !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Please blow this team up": Yes! Clearly he's playing D better. It takes time to learn one's role, defensive rotations, where to force your man,, etc. I'm really liking Bass.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Fun to watch someone go up with some authority and slam it instead of laying up and getting it blocked. Bass is a hustler.  He played the same way in Dallas when I watched him a lot so it didn't surprise me.  Only thing is his jumper has improved.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

A couple of points.  First, rondo is the one guy I really hope they do keep because IMO he's the best passer in the league and passing is my favorite part of the game.

Second, am I the only one who doesn't think the C's defense was all that great?  It just looked to me like the magic couldn't shoot at all last night.  They got open looks.  Now bradley's on-ball defense was great, but other than that it seemed a typical game.  It's about time someone had an off day against us.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

After this season, Boston will free up up to possible 45 million dollars payroll including Allen's, Garnett and believe it or not Wallace's too.

But I think Boston should go hard after Howard.  Try to keep Allen who is more likely going to take a paycut.

Sections
Shortcuts