Please help me understand why most discussions don't hold Danny Ainge accountable?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Please help me understand why most discussions don't hold Danny Ainge accountable?

In Response to Re: Please help me understand why most discussions don't hold Danny Ainge accountable?:
    [QUOTE]We now what this team is capable of even now with the right cast. That potential is greater than that of the Pacers. Their potential versus ours with Rondo and the upcoming cap space is not advantage Pacers. They don't have Doc Rivers! Talent without the right coach is Kobe and Shaq before they got Phil Jackson. The greater potential for winning was with us. I think players don't trust Danny. He give the impression that if you get hurt playing for him, start packing.
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]

This is perhaps one of the funniest things I have ever read on this board.......  the Pacers are the better team now and will be for the next several years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Re: Please help me understand why most discussions don't hold Danny Ainge accountable?

In Response to Re: Please help me understand why most discussions don't hold Danny Ainge accountable?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Please help me understand why most discussions don't hold Danny Ainge accountable? : This is perhaps one of the funniest things I have ever read on this board.......  the Pacers are the better team now and will be for the next several years.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

We'll see.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Please help me understand why most discussions don't hold Danny Ainge accountable?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Please help me understand why most discussions don't hold Danny Ainge accountable? : This is perhaps one of the funniest things I have ever read on this board.......  the Pacers are the better team now and will be for the next several years. Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE] The Pacers are not that much better and it will show as the C's continue to improve. The future of the C's definitely looks better: Rondo, Pietrus, Bass, likely Jeff Green, Pierce for 2 more years after this one, two picks that will likely turn into one higher pick, and lots of cap room. I like our future if they can get just one anchor superstar. Indiana has none!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]You have to give Danny credit for improving his tradeable assets or keepers this year dispite having little to work with ... he added Pietrus and Bass and both have been worthy additions.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Yes, he does a good job. We just want him to do a GREAT job.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]I do not understand the angst of the comments.  DA gave us the new Big 3, a championship one year, an almost another year, and a hail-mary-chance last year if Shaq was healthy.  We were way over the cap during all this, and drafting at the end of the first round.  What do you guys expect?  In addition, DA set the team up for a complete reload next year, with tons of money and 2 first round picks, one of which might be in the 11-15 range in a hopefully deep draft.  Of course to get us to the complete reload next year, DA had to pass on resigning non-ALL Star players like Perk, Baby, etc to long-term deals.  I also don't agree with posters who say we should resign RA and KG next year, let's stock the roster with promising young talent, since let's face it, we will not be winning it all next year either.  I think DA realizes this and hopes he can trade RA and PP for some up-and-coming good, young players and draft picks if the money works.  Bottom line, let's be patient, hope for 1 or 2 starting caliber free agents next year, 2 good draft picks, some existing youth (JJ, ETW, AB), Rondo, Bass, Prietius, and maybe Green.  
    Posted by austinpatriot[/QUOTE]

You make some valid points,, some will never be happy not matter what....put the pitch forks down!!