Please SIT THE BIG 4!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Please SIT THE BIG 4!

Doc enough already! I don't care if we get blown out vs Wiz and NY. It's time for this bench to be held accountable.

BBD hasn't done a thing the last 2 weeks.
    Green is a wallflower
    Murphy looks done
    If we're expecting JON to be our enforcer, we're in trouble.

Doc your team is dragging. Rondo, PP, RA and KG need about a week off.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Please SIT THE BIG 4!

agreed on all acounts. the seeding is done. Rest our guys. I don't care about rust in a playoff game in round 1.

Get these guys re-energized because they look exhausted.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Agree on all points.  White towel, let's see if we have a bench the next two games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Sounds good to me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Much agreed.  Big 4 shouldn't even suit up.  Let their regular season be over.  Let them think REALLY hard about whether they want THIS - what's happened the past month culminating with today - to be their legacy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: Please SIT THE BIG 4!:
    [QUOTE]Much agreed.  Big 4 shouldn't even suit up.  Let their regular season be over.  Let them think REALLY hard about whether they want THIS - what's happened the past month culminating with today - to be their legacy.
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

Perfect Extra Motivation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I agree that Doc should sit the starters except for O'neal for tomorrows game. However I think they should play on Wednesday vs. the Knicks. They need a good win before the playoffs start plus having 5 days off may take the edge off a little. I would like to see Shaq play vs. the Knicks with the Celtics playing that game with a lot of passion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Reminder,
    The wizards just beat the hawks by thirty.  Not an easy one to win after a game like today's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Yes.

At some point WEEKS AGO, they should have realized that this team was in full tailspin and gotten the big guns off the floor to rest for April/May/June???

This team will be fragmented AND worn out.  Great.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

How long have I been reading posts about resting the big 4.  This should have happened weeks ago.  Don't know how much it will help with only two games left. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Finally someone is listening to me. I'm glad the Big 4 are sitting out this game. Hopefully they also sit out vs the Knicks.

Let's see this bench get some chemistry going and see who's ready to play. Green should get 20 and I want to see Murf do something.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I though Pierce was going to play tonight? KG Allen and Rondo sit

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

I posted this earlier in another thread, glad to see them get some rest. They need some time to recooperate and think about how badly they want to win this year and I agree this will help the bench come together also.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

No doubt this is the right move. A week off is perfect.

It should give them the rest they need. Give them good practice time. Also, bring back the hunger for playing hard.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Ray should have still played.... just off the bench... he still needs the in game practice... get some shots up build his confidence back up

Sections
Shortcuts