Please young Celtics, study this heart and determination...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Please young Celtics, study this heart and determination...

Scottie Pippen most versatile defender in history IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9vFHYVXtRk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1YchiFv-5M&feature=related

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

Re: Please young Celtics, study this heart and determination...

In Response to Please young Celtics, study this heart and determination...:
    [QUOTE]Scottie Pippen most versatile defender in history IMO. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9vFHYVXtRk
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Bill Russell.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In Response to Re: Please young Celtics, study this heart and determination...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Please young Celtics, study this heart and determination... : Don't forget Bill Russell.
    Posted by calvinator[/QUOTE]

That's why I threw in versatile. I don't think Bill could steal the ball from everyone all day and stay with point guards end to end.

That may be because I'm too young.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I think Jajuan has the build and mindset to be one of the best defenders in the NBA if he applies himself.

Please do not bulk up!!!! Look at Pippen!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Please young Celtics, study this heart and determination... : That's why I threw in versatile. I don't think Bill could steal the ball from everyone all day and stay with point guards end to end. That may be because I'm too young.
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]

Hey DaCeltics, I copied and pasted a paragraph on one of Bill Russells greatest plays. I was just a tad too young myself to see him play but this will give you and idea about his quickness.

I am sure those who saw him play can elaborate on this play better than I.
    Russell made one of the most famous plays in basketball history, the so-called "Coleman Play," bounding with lightning speed from baseline to midcourt to block a shot by Hawks guard Jack Coleman. Russell's teammate, Bob Cousy, remembered it as "the greatest physical act I've ever seen on a basketball floor." The Celtics won the game 125 to 123, securing their first NBA Championship.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

[QUOTE]The reason why Jajuan Johnson dropped all the way to #27 in the Draft is because of his weight. If the young Celtic you are talking about is Jajuan then you're dead wrong if you think he's going to be converted into a SF.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I don't think Da Celtics specifically mentioned Johnson as a three. He just implied that if he followed Pippen's work ethic it would be helpful.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Please young Celtics, study this heart and determination... : What are you thinking!  JaJuan is a PF, not a SF. You can't compare him to Scottie Pippen.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I'm not comparing him. However, check this video and say to me with a straight face that Jajuan is not a mirror image of Kevin Durant (meaning he's as good on D as Durant is on O)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYJbOiD8W7I

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

With all the great Celtics, past and present, you reference Scottie Pippen?  SMDH!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]With all the great Celtics, past and present, you reference Scottie Pippen?  SMDH!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Got any videos to share?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.