Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease quit Doc

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease quit Doc

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please quit Doc. You do not have clue. You are stuck in one gear. Do you know the definition of insanity? The answer is: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueprint555. Show blueprint555's posts

Re: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease quit Doc

go to bed Idiot why would doc quit? We are lucky to keep DOC

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Doc isn't going to quit... He will step down.  Show Doc some respect.  He'll take a few years off to watch his son at Duke and will re-emerge somewhere else.  He's a top 5 if not Top 3 coach.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

na he's staying

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Must be a laker fan. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

I don't think Rivers is a great coach. But last time I checked he won coach of the year with a young Orlando team. And there's that little winning the first title in 22 years for the Celtics thing. With a team that had to be molded together. Think about all the new players and egos he had to manage in 08. Nobody expected them to win in year one.

If anybody should go it's Danny. He is not particularly smart. And the scary thing is, he thinks he's a genuis. That's a very dangerous combo. He's like a poor man's Isiah Thomas.

Besides, how is Doc leaving going to fix anything. Is he going to make KG younger? Undo the Perk tade? Turn back the clock on Shaq?

And who is going to replace him? Lawrence Frank? Give me a break. If Doc's not  the man for the job, who is?

Once Pierce, Allen and KG are gone, you have a lottery team with and arrogant stubborn point guard as your best player. You have a cold weather city (that has trouble attracting free agents) and a bad GM. Not exactly a prime coaching gig. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

In Response to Re: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease quit Doc:
    I don't think Rivers is a great coach. But last time I checked he won coach of the year with a young Orlando team. And there's that little winning the first title in 22 years for the Celtics thing. With a team that had to be molded together. Think about all the new players and egos he had to manage in 08. Nobody expected them to win in year one. If anybody should go it's Danny. He is not particularly smart. And the scary thing is, he thinks he's a genuis. That's a very dangerous combo. He's like a poor man's Isiah Thomas. Besides, how is Doc leaving going to fix anything. Is he going to make KG younger? Undo the Perk tade? Turn back the clock on Shaq? And who is going to replace him? Lawrence Frank? Give me a break. If Doc's not  the man for the job, who is? Once Pierce, Allen and KG are gone, you have a lottery team with and arrogant stubborn point guard as your best player. You have a cold weather city (that has trouble attracting free agents) and a bad GM. Not exactly a prime coaching gig. 
    Posted by df2

Here is my reply to you without the Perk trade. How about this stellar offensive line-up that you want to build around. Rondo, Perk, Semih and BBD? Hey, why don't we throw in Tony Allen also for you whiners. That was Danny's fault too. What an offensive juggernaut we would have built around here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

HE DONT LEARN HOW TO USE THE BENCH DURING THE REGUALR SEASON

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatison. Show heatison's posts

Really..... he is one of the best coaches around.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Denimae67. Show Denimae67's posts

Well Doc Rivers did WIN coach of the Year in Boston.. in 2008 If anyone should step down its Danny Ainge.......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

Not sure about Doc or Danny, though I' ve never been big fans of either. I do know this, Boston fans need to stop ragging on Lebron and Wade: they're great players, plain and simple. Grow up fans. As always, the better team won.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

One have to admit:
    Doc didn't incorporate the new players well after the trade.
    And he seemed helpless in this series, No adjustments or changes in the rotation at all. Maybe some of the bench guys would have helped. Kristic didn't look that bad after Doc was forced to put him in.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

He just need to use the bench more!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

OK who would be better? Jeff Van Gundy? Doc is good for this team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Idiot!!! Try listening to WEEI for a change. They interviewed Ainge yesterday and he said that Doc is getting ready to sign a multi year deal. He also said that Doc might be in for the very long haul ie Jerry Sloan.  Go to WEEI website and listen to his interview. I am not making this up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Doc molded the team in 08.  The team that Danny assembled.  Yeah, get rid of Danny.

PA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhajra. Show dhajra's posts

I for one am extremely pleased that Doc will apparently sign a multi-year contract.  Good stuff.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

In Response to Re: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease quit Doc:
    Really..... he is one of the best coaches around.
    Posted by heatison

SEriously how so? When you have three big players as the celtics do, you can go on a nap

Doc was not so great before the big three. If he were great they would have overachieved 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Doc and danny just need to get on the same page. I dont who to blame but this year was a disaster.  Danny brought in guys and Doc didnt want to use them.  Plain and Simple.

I believe IF kristic was good enough to start here for a month and score and rebound the way he did, then he should have got some minutes in the playoffs.  People will point to him looking lost, but he was never out there more than 2 minutes before being yanked until game 5 where he looked great...so that relationship has to get better and Danny needs to know that Doc doesnt like player A versus player B, etc.

Green also was not used correctly, IMO and Doc wanted Baby to play more than him which we can see now was also a mistake. So I do like Doc, because there is not much better, but he is only good for the big 3, he cant coach young players and its evident he is too stubborn to change now....so All I hope for is to land some good young talent that Doc is actually gonna give time to develop or more wearing down the big 3 for an end of season collapse...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonlova9. Show bostonlova9's posts

5 years baby!!!

So glad to have Doc back. You can shut up now, moron.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhajra. Show dhajra's posts

Doc has just agreed to a 5-year contract extension according to WEEI radio and I see it's now up on the Globe webpage as well.  Good stuff.

Sections
Shortcuts