POLL: Does tanking work????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

POLL: Does tanking work????

Was it worth it to root for your team to lose for a 6 or 7th pick??? Instead of enjoying some wins and some exiting wins??? I said it from day one to Fungus, BSCP and hedley/Redruss that tanking did not guarantee anything. Sorry guys and I hate to say it but "I told you so"... 

PS: Some one said a few months ago "with the first pick the Celtics select Joel Embiid and with the 19th pick the Lakers select nobody cares" 

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! What happened Fungus?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: POLL: Does tanking work????

In response to greenkiller's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Was it worth it to root for your team to lose for a 6 or 7th pick??? Instead of enjoying some wins and some exiting wins??? I said it from day one to Fungus, BSCP and hedley/Redruss that tanking did not guarantee anything. Sorry guys and I hate to say it but "I told you so"... 

PS: Some one said a few months ago "with the first pick the Celtics select Joel Embiid and with the 19th pick the Lakers select nobody cares" 

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! What happened Fungus?????

[/QUOTE]

You clowns have a worse pick than the Celtics...what in the world are you crowing about....the #7 pick and the chance to play on a team dominated by a aged, one legged cry baby won't get you Kevin Love boobbie...LMFAO!

The Celts didn't lose enough that was the problem...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

The Celtics didn't tank, they just weren't that good.  I don't know why people call themselves Celtics fans and are so eager to insult the integrity of this franchise.  For those who wanted tanking and believe they did, the verdict is in.  Epic Fail.

PS I know the tankers will claim they should have tanked more.  That's weak.

And if Danny works his magic they will claim it is all due to the #6 pick, thereby vindicating themselves in fantasy land.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

It don't work when you half a ss it. If you're going to tank than you need to go all out.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts