Poll - Was Wade's Take Down of Rondo a Dirty Play?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Poll - Was Wade's Take Down of Rondo a Dirty Play?

Poll Question:

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Poll - Was Wade's Take Down of Rondo a Dirty Play?

In Response to Re: Poll - Was Wade's Take Down of Rondo a Dirty Play?:
    [QUOTE]I watched it many times on tape, it was clearly intentional and an attempt by Wade to take rondo to the floor HARD
    Posted by readsocks[/QUOTE]SO what? i m a big homer. intentional would mean that he wanted to hurt him. he wanted to foul him hard to make sure he not get up and go after the ball. thats playoff basketball. i m consistent. if that were the celts, would say the same thing. this is big boy time. rondo just didnt brace himself correctly when he fell. same thing happened to west earlier this year, same thing happened to wade with his shoulder and has happened with other atheletes. lets stop sounding like loser montreal fans with the bruins. ENOUGH! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-

Thug Wade should now be known as Thug (McDirty) Wade, and his comeuppance is coming.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

HEAT IN 7

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Dirty.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

yeah like kg isn't the dirtiest

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Wade has been doing dirty things all series so he doesnt need this to validate anything and yes he didnt want rondo going for the ball but he didnt have to pull him back like that...so yes it was dirty..   He was the only guy I gave props to b4 the series and thats done, so only Anthony gets respect from me...because he keeps them in the game with rebounds and he was basically not even touching Rondo on the screens at the end of the game because he knew it was over and it would be dumb...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Yes it was, so when  the guys in Green send him their kind regards after his 2-3rd shoulder surgery, there will be no hard feelings.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    If it were just one episode I'd say s... happens. But as everybody knows, it's not the first - I say dirty. Also, if such a player as RA gets in his face even at the cost of a T (thankfully KG happened to pull him away) - I say dirty.

On the subject of DWade play. I hope he realises that if he continues this and one of the Celtics (most probably, RR, RA, PP) goes down there will open season on him. Even Doc won't be able to prevent it.

AK

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I agree, Wade should be suspended for his actions (purposely pulling a player on the other team to the floor). A one-game suspension would send a clear message to players that no one is above the law / wrath of D. Stern.

Go Celtics!!

Sections
Shortcuts