Poll: Will the Celtics make a trade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Poll: Will the Celtics make a trade?

I say no.  I think when Rondo went down alot of trade scenarios went with him and has put the Celtics rebuilding on hold.  This is why I believe Rondo's injury is devastating to the team.  His value was at it's highest and it will probably never be higher or even close to the value he had pre-injury.  I do not believe this team will make any trade this season.  Hope I'm wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Re: Poll: Will the Celtics make a trade?

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

I say no.  I think when Rondo went down alot of trade scenarios went with him and has put the Celtics rebuilding on hold.  This is why I believe Rondo's injury is devastating to the team.  His value was at it's highest and it will probably never be higher or even close to the value he had pre-injury.  I do not believe this team will make any trade this season.  Hope I'm wrong.

If they do make a trade, it won't be an impactful one.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

yes

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

The only possible big trade that would happen is Pierce being sent to OKC or the Clips. And the only way that happens is if the Celts struggle to win games from here on out.

If the Celts keep winning, then Redick could make a huge difference for the Celts in the playoffs. Even Miami will need to go to Game 7 against the Celts if the Celts have Redick.

trade doc for Thom Thibodeau.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

trade doc for Thom Thibodeau.