poll: will the celtics make the playoffs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: poll: will the celtics make the playoffs?

I could be wrong but I consider Humpty Dumpty 12 expiring contract flexibility as is JETs contract flexibility. I'm also saying the team is not lacking in talent as some think. I could be right or you could be right I'm just saying ridicule is never a replacement for a lucid theory and discussion.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Sorry, I felt a lot of passion in the post, thus the word emotional which is a good thing, I think.  I can only dream about it.  Get the once in a decade player in the next draft and with all the draft picks we have coming, we might have another dynasty in the making.  A decade of the Lakers eat my dust, that would be amazing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

No. Once the trade was made. I said this is a 31-51 team. Which means they will def not be in the playoffs. They also wouldnt be the worst, that type of record will get u late lottery. No chance for the top guys. 

DA and the celtics should really advise rondo to take his time. If rondo misses the first 30-40 with  no reliable bu pg, we could be a 20-25 win team. That would only put us in 5-10 pick  range in next years draft.  

I am surprised C's fans are for tanking. We had the highest % in the duncan and oden/durant drafts.  We ended up  getting 3rd and 5th. Historically the worst team doesnt win the lottery.  Look at cleveland they got the 1st pick twice and they were long shots on both (this year and irving year). Its a crapshoot. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Recalibrate, 31 wins is more like 8-12 picks, 20-25 is more of a 1-5 picks.  The difference between 4-5 game less wins is pretty big.  What is tanking?  If you want to be safe and make sure Rondo is more than 100% ready to play (ala David Robinson) and really develop young players for the long haul in a lost season, is that tanking?

Sections
Shortcuts