Poll...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Poll...

As of right now Fungy is MIA. He was dead wrong about the trade dead line and now he's hiding. It's not like he's never wrong, he's wrong 99.9%of the time. So the poll question is:

If Fungy would have got it right. How many posts would he have right now from 2:00pm until now?

A. http://officeimg.vo.msecnd.net/en-us/files/309/220/ZA001117940.gifFrom 1,000 to 1,500 posts and 100 started threads?

B. ▢  From 500 to 999 posts and 75 started threads?  

C. ▢  From 200 to 499 posts and 50 started threads?  

D. ▢  From 1 to 199 posts and 10 started threads?    

As you can all see I chose A. What's your choice Celtics fans???? A? B? C? D?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Poll...

"GK" that's a classic.....I admire your sense of humor my friend....now here's hoping your Lakers beat my Celtics tomorrow night....we both need some help....but something tells me both of our teams will be back....and the rivalry will continue....!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"GK" that's a classic.....I admire your sense of humor my friend....now here's hoping your Lakers beat my Celtics tomorrow night....we both need some help....but something tells me both of our teams will be back....and the rivalry will continue....!!

[/QUOTE]

Agree. Like another poster stated, win or lose "both teams win anyway". Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As of right now Fungy is MIA. He was dead wrong about the trade dead line and now he's hiding. It's not like he's never wrong, he's wrong 99.9%of the time. So the poll question is:

If Fungy would have got it right. How many posts would he have right now from 2:00pm until now?

A. http://officeimg.vo.msecnd.net/en-us/files/309/220/ZA001117940.gifFrom 1,000 to 1,500 posts and 100 started threads?

[/QUOTE]

I check Box A for my best bud, Postamatic Fungus... 

...or a 10 on the Post-a-matic Rating Gauge below.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I check Box A for my best bud, Postamatic Fungus... 

...or a 10 on the Post-a-matic Rating Gauge below.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

jack nicholson

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In defense of 34 & 8, call me an idiot but, regardless of how indefensible,they have as much right to post as anyone else. I don't apologize for my beliefs, I feel my own moral/personal action/public action is to be of my own decision and not the choice of an authorative source. Every noble conception,idealogical,political plan has a basis in the belief of self discipline and the  proper action to the better end. There is no tyranny,governmental beuacracy regulation,divine purpose or grand ideal that surpasses or can supress self based personal recoginzance.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

What he said.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

He said everything that didn't happened...

jack nicholson

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pickandroll. Show pickandroll's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is so funny Gk.  You are cracking me up today.  To be fair to Fiercy, I would have to choose option D.