Poor Rhondo Cut From Team USA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

Re: Poor Rhondo Cut From Team USA

In Response to Re: Poor Rhondo Cut From Team USA:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poor Rhondo Cut From Team USA : The lakers ARE back to back champions, and well deserved.  The Celtics are NOT on their last legs.  And, you ARE kobeismrnba. "Sure as I'm sittin' here." - Three Dog Night!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

The three guys that make the Celtics a contending team, are all nearing their expiration date. Paul Pierce is 33 and facing the decline. Ray Allen is 35, and so is Kevin Garnett this year. Those two are already in their decline, and have seen their best basketball come and go. 

When do you suppose an NBA career starts to descend? All the aggregate number doddering you can muster isn't going to change the reality that is about to roll into Boston like fog. Soon you will all realize the impotence of averaging Avery Bradly(19), Semih Erden(24), and Tony Gaffney(25) with Kevin Garnett(34), Ray Allen(35), and Paul Pierce(33) and then playing make believe about their old age with meaningless averages. 

This childish nonsense might make you feel as if you can better cling to your foolish argument, but it is not going to slow father time. All the big time contributers are on their last legs, no question about it.  Maybe if your lucky, Danny's off-season playing "hug a slug" might prop this unit up enough for one more crack at contending. Piling up enough Von Wafers, Marquis Daniels, and Semih Erdans together might get you high enough to reach a light bulb to change it, but rarely does it result in a championship.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oldtimerceltfan. Show oldtimerceltfan's posts

Can someone tell me how NBA players, and NBA coaches are led by a college coach? I'm sort of off balance with that. Caoch K is a good college coach, but to have the NBA players and coaches under his control, sort of throws me off balance. I thought the NBA was the highest level of Basketball, and to be coach by a second level coach. What up with that? I'm Just questioning the thought.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Manchurian army, wow! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

You think this poster got cut from Jr. high team and never got over it??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

You think this poster got cut from Jr. high team and never got over it??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

In Response to Re: Poor Rhondo Cut From Team USA:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poor Rhondo Cut From Team USA : The lakers ARE back to back champions, and well deserved. 
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

Aint that the truth of it. Such is life!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

it's a peculiar thing how all these kobe/laker trolls are so passionate about coming here w/ the primary purpose of being a nuisance. how misguided can a person be? i'd like to think there are no celtic trolls here or elsewhere who choose to debase themselves by going to other team's forums and wreaking a similar brand of jackassed havoc.   

Sections
Shortcuts