Portland waives G Oden?"???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

Portland waives G Oden?"???

Any comments from the Board.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Portland waives G Oden?"???

We could sign him next year.  He will be cheap.  He makes JON seem like an iron man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Heard he was a photographer on the side.  He can always fall back on that.Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I would sign him with the hopes that it's the Blazers curse.

Low risk, high reward.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Portland waives G Oden?"???:
    [QUOTE]I would sign him with the hopes that it's the Blazers curse. Low risk, high reward.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]
    I would take him right now after yesterday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]I would sign him with the hopes that it's the Blazers curse. Low risk, high reward.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

We have our own curse.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I posted about a year ago that it should be the Celtics goal to sign players without health issues.  If a player has played less than 90% of the games each year, we should not sign him.

We need to leave the "hopefuls" alone.  What makes anyone think Oden can play in the next year and play to any level of effectiveness?  I think the Celtics have some great options and they should make decisions with those types of factors in mind.

There is no way I'd suggest the Celtics sign him at any time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]I posted about a year ago that it should be the Celtics goal to sign players without health issues.  If a player has played less than 90% of the games each year, we should not sign him. We need to leave the "hopefuls" alone.  What makes anyone think Oden can play in the next year and play to any level of effectiveness?  I think the Celtics have some great options and they should make decisions with those types of factors in mind. There is no way I'd suggest the Celtics sign him at any time.

I agree with you to a point, but if you get him for a two year deal at a minimum contract you have to go for it.  Not that I think that will happen but one never knows.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Portland waives G Oden?"??? : [QUOTE]I posted about a year ago that it should be the Celtics goal to sign players without health issues.  If a player has played less than 90% of the games each year, we should not sign him. We need to leave the "hopefuls" alone.  What makes anyone think Oden can play in the next year and play to any level of effectiveness?  I think the Celtics have some great options and they should make decisions with those types of factors in mind. There is no way I'd suggest the Celtics sign him at any time. I agree with you to a point, but if you get him for a two year deal at a minimum contract you have to go for it.  Not that I think that will happen but one never knows.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

I think i read where he is getting ready to microsurgery again. May be wrong on that though. Minimum wage for a 2 year contract I would go for hoping i hit the lotto.

Sections
Shortcuts