Portland willing to trade Rudy Fernandez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Portland willing to trade Rudy Fernandez

Rudy Fernandez: "Portland is willing to make a trade and the truth is I'm pleased they want to do it. Now we have to find a team where I can have an important role or where I can find the dynamics I enjoyed in Portland the first year." El Mundo Deportivo

The c's were pursuing him before... maybe now it's the moment to push harder? 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Re: Portland willing to trade Rudy Fernandez

In Response to Re: Portland willing to trade Rudy Fernandez:
    In Response to Portland willing to trade Rudy Fernandez : Been awhile since I brushed up on my Spanish ... you trying to compete with Rondowolski?
    Posted by Mployee8

As Flemish(a bit like dutch) is my mother language,  it's not that easy to speak and write fluently english. If that's what you are pointing at...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Fernandez is young and has upside, plus he can be a good backup for Pierce and Allen. Ainge has to pull the trigger!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: Portland willing to trade Rudy Fernandez : As Flemish(a bit like dutch) is my mother language,  it's not that easy to speak and write fluently english. If that's what you are pointing at...
    Posted by MichBelgium

How many times a few said (that includes Rodowolski), that I'm stupid because I can't write and speak good English?

So don't feel bad Mr. Walloons. I speak/write/understand 7 languages, I'm sure you can do German-Dutch-French-English and we are still retarted. Right? Go figure.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

He says that wherever he goes he wants more minutes, or to be an starter. At least that's what I can get from the note.

It also mentions that there are several european teams interested in his services, but the Blazers are only interested in trading/dealing with NBA teams.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

In Response to Re: Portland willing to trade Rudy Fernandez : How many times a few said (that includes Rodowolski), that I'm stupid because I can't write and speak good English? So don't feel bad Mr. Walloons. I speak/write/understand 7 languages, I'm sure you can do German-Dutch-French-English and we are still retarted. Right? Go figure.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

I'm not from the walloons... I am Flamish. 
    I never said I am stupid because I don't write or speak english like a native.  I have enough english skills to be understand. It's just hard sometimes to understand some english sayings and interpretations(like yours right now).  I can only speak Dutch, English and French that means I am retarted?  If Rondowolski replies to me he does that in a perfect understanding English language. It's just a matter of respect. However I don't expect anyone to change his language for me I am more then capable to translate many sentences. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Sorry Mr. Flamish. What I meat, both you and I has disadvantage and misunderstood because of our poor command of English language.
    No one seem to realized how we rule the world because we
    carry the greatest attibutes,  understanding - knowing - multiple lingua.

They can laugh & criticize ...but they are limited. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Portland willing to trade Rudy Fernandez : How many times a few said (that includes Rodowolski), that I'm stupid because I can't write and speak good English? So don't feel bad Mr. Walloons. I speak/write/understand 7 languages, I'm sure you can do German-Dutch-French-English and we are still retarted. Right? Go figure.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Che... I simply accused you of being stupid! No particular reason.Wink I should know STUPID when I see it. Besides I barely speak one language.

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Speaking more than one language doesn't make you more intelligent. It just provides with the option to talk/write nonsense in more than one language.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Speaking more than one language doesn't make you more intelligent. It just provides with the option to talk/write nonsense in more than one language.
    Posted by celticsfanmx

Opppps, I didn't know there is a smart Lakers.

So if you have Spanish subject and you keep getting "F" for Fakers, that means
      you are smart?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Sorry Mr. Flamish. What I meat, both you and I has disadvantage and misunderstood because of our poor command of English language. No one seem to realized how we rule the world because we carry the greatest attibutes,  understanding - knowing - multiple lingua. They can laugh & criticize ...but they are limited. 
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Yeah well it's a luxury I must admit but it's not really a must. I just want to share my passion for the game and if that demands me to speak english I have no problems to adjust. I am reading French basketball magazines here. Noone on this board ever pointed at me for my english speaking... 

My sister is a belgian fashion blogger and since a couple of weeks she copywrites her blog and translates it in English. It's basic english but she said you know all over the world people don't really matter how perfect you write as long as people can understand you. I couldn't agree more. English isn't an easy language neither is probably any of your knowned languages. Luckily it's a very used language on the net and in the media so I can fit in. Like we say the personality or the message is more important than the skill set? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Fernandez is young and has upside, plus he can be a good backup for Pierce and Allen. Ainge has to pull the trigger!
    Posted by CelticFanLA

I didn't know he was only 25. I thought he was already 30, I was really sure of it. I must have been mistaken with Scola. In that case it's even a better deal. Perfect lenght but do you know anything of his defensive skills? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Portland willing to trade Rudy Fernandez : I didn't know he was only 25. I thought he was already 30, I was really sure of it. I must have been mistaken with Scola. In that case it's even a better deal. Perfect lenght but do you know anything of his defensive skills? 
    Posted by MichBelgium

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure about his defense, but I think he has some good upside.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Do it!!!! His age is a plus!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

He is a very good player that the Blazers are not utilizing correctly.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Rudy would have been a better option than Daniels b/c he is younger and can shoot 3's, otherwise he is the same type of player and fills the same niche

If we had him we would force a SG to play backup SF and that is something that has KILLED this team's title hopes since Posey left and is still unresolved.

Daniels and Fernandez are both solid defenders of SG's (tho not as good as TA) but are nowhere near capable of playing the D on LeBron, Deng and Rashard Lewis and even guys like Marvin Williams, Corey Maggette and Danilo Gallinari that we need someone to play if we are to be a serious contender.

Danny needs to but all his guile as well as assets in sheed, Perk and our '11 pick into a 3 team trade that lands us Shaq and that SF.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from balticprince. Show balticprince's posts

I love Rudy, and we need a shooter of his caliber, but we need someone bigger who can spell PP at the 3. AKA Posey, Battier, S.Jackson.

In Response to Portland willing to trade Rudy Fernandez:
    Rudy Fernandez: "Portland is willing to make a trade and the truth is I'm pleased they want to do it.  Now we have to find a team where I can have an important role or where I can find the dynamics I enjoyed in Portland the first year."  El Mundo Deportivo The c's were pursuing him before... maybe now it's the moment to push harder? 
    Posted by MichBelgium

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

In Response to Re: Portland willing to trade Rudy Fernandez : I was referring to this link you posted: http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20100727/53971328303/noticia/portland-acepta-traspasar-a-rudy.html Looked Spanish to me (Mundo) but if you say so then Flemish it is .... ????
    Posted by Mployee8

You seemed surprised. Aspiring to be a linguist too? 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

Well, well, if it isn't the brightest bulb in the socket or the blown ConnectingRod, then it's Keystone Light Fierce .... bring your "a" game tonight, eh?
    Posted by Mployee8

You actually have proof that I'm Fierce and Connecting Rod? 

Or is it one of your Qyntel Woods is best for the Celtics theory?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from balticprince. Show balticprince's posts

Rudy and Shaq come to the Celts in a 3 way w Sheed's contract, a Celts' first rounder, and Jamario Moon involved. Now, back to your bickering.

In Response to Portland willing to trade Rudy Fernandez:
    Rudy Fernandez: "Portland is willing to make a trade and the truth is I'm pleased they want to do it.  Now we have to find a team where I can have an important role or where I can find the dynamics I enjoyed in Portland the first year."  El Mundo Deportivo The c's were pursuing him before... maybe now it's the moment to push harder? 
    Posted by MichBelgium

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

In Response to Re: Portland willing to trade Rudy Fernandez : I was referring to this link you posted: http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20100727/53971328303/noticia/portland-acepta-traspasar-a-rudy.html Looked Spanish to me (Mundo) but if you say so then Flemish it is .... ????
    Posted by Mployee8

Yeah sorry miscommunications Smile. Ofcourse it's spanish.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

Posted by Mployee8

You were right, it's Spanish. How come when even when your're right you seem to be wrong. lol