POSITIVE CELTICS-HEAT SERIES THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: POSITIVE CELTICS-HEAT SERIES THREAD

In Response to Re: POSITIVE CELTICS-HEAT SERIES THREAD:
    [QUOTE]So much for all this positivity. Where's Ms. Lithium when you need her?
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]i agree! mslithium has DISAPPOINTED ME! i dont care what else is going on in her life, she set us up now she's abndoning us. had she been here, the karma of her tude and words would have made the difference in at least ONE victory...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a95510b3b-eda7-4cd9-ad74-3ff368a63f21&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:95510b3b-eda7-4cd9-ad74-3ff368a63f21Post:d57b3c38-7274-44c0-b963-7405ac78e830 " /> Re: POSITIVE CELTICS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : Wow!...if you guys are counting on Shaq, you're already doomed. Shaq should've already retired. Stick a fork in him.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]yep, thats what it come down to! shaq or nothin. hopefully when that diesel and big difference maker sticks his toe in the water, it doesnt get broken, strained or sprained. danny's legacy is riding on it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Bumping this one up too.

We can DO THIS!!!

We just have to keep this momentum going and KEEP BELIEVING!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a95510b3b-eda7-4cd9-ad74-3ff368a63f21&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:95510b3b-eda7-4cd9-ad74-3ff368a63f21Post:d57b3c38-7274-44c0-b963-7405ac78e830 " /> Re: POSITIVE CELTICS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : Wow!...if you guys are counting on Shaq, you're already doomed. Shaq should've already retired. Stick a fork in him.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]hey q-mommy, where are u now? yep, we are counting on shaq. saw what a big difference maker he was?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: POSITIVE CELTICS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : i agree! mslithium has DISAPPOINTED ME! i dont care what else is going on in her life, she set us up now she's abndoning us. had she been here, the karma of her tude and words would have made the difference in at least ONE victory...
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

And I will never leave you guys again ~ I promise!!!  <3

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: POSITIVE CELTICS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : And I will never leave you guys again ~ I promise!!!  <3
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]got it now.. forget about rondo, kg or pierce, i'm giving this victory to lithium! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Why thank you Gurl!  I am just happy to help my Celtics wherever I can!  Wink

But seriously, we should never, EVER underestimate the power of positive thought.  It is the players who win and lose the games, but they do feed off the energy of their fans.  We can never be too encouraging, too positive or too vocal about it!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: CELTICS-HEAT SERIES THREAD

In Response to Re: CELTICS-HEAT SERIES THREAD:
    [QUOTE]Commie - (congrats on your Grizzlies call by the way, one of your most accurate predictions) Would you hold to the sweep prediction if Shaq doesn't play much or at all? Because I don't think he's going to and it would be great if you could stop telling us when Shaq is coming back as you've been saying that for weeks now.  At any rate, I don't think we need Shaq to beat the Heat the way JO is playing. However, we're not sweeping them. They are going to beat us soundly once or twice, especially the way our bench is playing.  However, I like the Celts experience and late game execution advantage to hold out. Celts in Six.  " i expect our bench to actually show uo esp jeff green." Finally, curious what makes you think Jeff Green will suddenly grow a pair? I see him as making a decent but modest contribution. I care more about Delonte and Baby upping their games, that's all we need IMO.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]SHAQ is there now, i say 6 or 7 now! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

And on top of all this, Rondo's MRI and cat scans are negative!!  Lots to celebrate here.  Just gotta keep the momentum going!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]And on top of all this, Rondo's MRI and cat scans are negative!!  Lots to celebrate here.  Just gotta keep the momentum going!!!
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]and on top of all this, the FAKERSSSSS losttttt!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

And how SWEET that is!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts