2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

Re: Positive Fan Thread

plenty of positivity to go round here:

our reserves just beat the knicks

avery bradley is a keeper

OKC just lost, meaning we have homecourt if we meet in the finals

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Our reserves and our reserve reserves looked very good tonight.
    It was good to see them get some extended play finally.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Positive Fan Thread:
    [QUOTE]plenty of positivity to go round here: our reserves just beat the knicks avery bradley is a keeper OKC just lost, meaning we have homecourt if we meet in the finals
    Posted by teh-n00b[/QUOTE]

Neither OKC or Boston are getting to the finals. I hate to be a wet blanket, but it's just not in the cards.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Bump time.  Great comeback win against the Knicks with huge contributions from Ray and Jermaine.  Knicks played tough D.  They're not laying down, that's for sure.  It'll be an easier road if Billups can't go.

Go, C's!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I have to say that watching all the games this w/e we could have done much worse.  We've probably played one of worst halfs offensively in the 1st half, but I put some of that on rust and not playing for a week.  I knew once they found their rythm they would be good.

A few teams lost home court like L.A., S.A., ORL, so we escaped out 1st game nailbiter. It was alot of good competitive games this w/e. We'll see what happens with the thunder, but I think Denver will give them all they can handle. I dont believe LA will lose to Memphis, but dont think they are in the finals either and people saw the Bulls almost get beat, Rose is gonna have to carry them a long way...... so things are looking up!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

reminds me of our playoff opener last year. we had a shocking first half against miami, but gutted out the win with defense

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Time to bump this up....many things to be positive about right now...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

yay! the positive fan thread:

4-0
    rondo playing great
    JO playing great

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Positive Fan Thread : While celtic fans are on this thread singing Kumbaya, Qdaddy is keeping it real.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

tayshawn is the most negitive celtics fan ever. He just dosen't belive in 18. So tayshawn should move out of his mom's basement and accept the fact that we are going to win it all!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

[QUOTE]jtkl, Shaq is foul prone now, and Byum injured ot not, is too quick for Shaq to handle. The celtics made a HUGE mistake in trading Perkins, and they will struggle just to make it back to Finals to meet the Lakers. If they do, and Shaq is back, the series will not be nearly as good as it was last year and the Lakers will win in 5.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

Tayshawn, you shouldn't even be on this blog. If you want to root for your dorky team, go to the lakers blog. We only have one goal this season. 18. So I can't wait to laugh in your face when it happens 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Tayshawn better worry about getting out his fakers getting out the 1st round, instead of making finals predictions....This is gonna be great week.  No trolls and we can discuss things amongst ourselves for a while...  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]Tayshawn better worry about getting out his fakers getting out the 1st round, instead of making finals predictions....This is gonna be great week.  No trolls and we can discuss things amongst ourselves for a while...  
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Amen!  Looking forward to the next few days of it!  Smile

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Positive Fan Thread : I'm impressed with Ms.Lithium's new pic..The C's have suddenly become secondary..
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]tell me about it. ms. lithium, never change your avatar. that is a very HAUNTING yet warm pic. you look like a composite of so many people i know and have known. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

geeee, how did i miss this positivity vibe. you started this thread right in the eye of negativity and pessimism. if celts somehow lose game 1, at least i will have a home to come back to. this got me all psyched up about the playoffs. its the last 45 minute episode of the association on espn:

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Positive Fan Thread : tell me about it. ms. lithium, never change your avatar. that is a very HAUNTING yet warm pic. you look like a composite of so many people i know and have known. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Well, thank you kindly!  That's one of the nicest compliments I've ever gotten.  Definitely keeping that picture as my avatar!  Smile

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]geeee, how did i miss this positivity vibe. you started this thread right in the eye of negativity and pessimism. if celts somehow lose game 1, at least i will have a home to come back to. this got me all psyched up about the playoffs. its the last 45 minute episode of the association on espn: http://www.celticsblog.com/2011/4/15/2114188/the-association-boston-celtics-part-5-5-video
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Glad to have you here!  Starting this thread was definitely a leap of faith, and in many ways I did it to help myself keep going too!!  I have a much better feeling about the Celtics now... and once I've completely settled into Boston I am totally watching that Association link!  Smile

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

All right let's bump up some more POSITIVITY!!!

Lots to be encouraged by -

- We WON, coming within a game of tying the series
    - Rondo is The MAN
    - Shaq played without severe setback
    - West and Pierce played through pain and hardly lost a step
    - And again... WE WON! 

Let's carry it forward!!!

Sections
Shortcuts