Post of the Night!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Post of the Night!

"In fact, I am going to go out on a limb on this one and predict the Lakers over the Spurs tonight by 10 points."

Re: Numerous laker post

posted at 2/3/2011 1:03 PM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=61af7d9092b0c15d63d6dc9b3db80d16&plckUserId=61af7d9092b0c15d63d6dc9b3db80d16">
    First: 8/20/2009
    Last: 2/3/2011
    Sore loser? Are you kidding??? I predicted the Lakers would lose the game against the Celtics since it would mean more for you guys than it would them. 

I don't worry about the Lakers, they'll be fine. As sad as it sounds (even for me to say) they win when they have too. They do not play hard, game in game out even against formidable opponents like the Celtics. That said, whenever a fire is lit and they choose to play to their ability, they surprise the nay-sayers.

For example, tonight they play the team with the best record in basketball. It would not surprise me in the least if they show up for this one. In fact, I am going to go out on a limb on this one and predict the Lakers over the Spurs tonight by 10 points.

So don't count the Lakers out for this season just yet. If you look back at the end of last season, they were horrendous but still battled back and became the World Champions of Basketball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Post of the Night!

He will disappear fora while....get the crow pie ready for him!!!!!  LOL!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Spurs kept getting extra possesions at the end. Dice with the tip in at the end -- the final insult! I love it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Like Elias said earlier I guess the Spurs needed it more than the Lakers

Sections
Shortcuts