Potential Finals Matchup: CELTICS vs SPURS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Potential Finals Matchup: CELTICS vs SPURS

Call me crazy , but I still think Ainge's bold trading deadline moves will be the difference when the Celtics win the 2010-2011 NBA Championship.....

Jeff Green
    Nened Kristic
    Carlos Arroyo
    Sasha Pavlolick

and the return of the O'Neals......(and Delonte !)

and I still think Troy Murphy will do more to win a playoff game than: Stephan Marbury, Sam Cassell, Nate Robinson, Michael Finley or Rasheed Wallace....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpJQWGA1O8s&feature=player_embedded

I see the Celtics beating the Spurs again as the offense scores 100 + points ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Re: Potential Finals Matchup: CELTICS vs SPURS

In Response to Potential Finals Matchup: CELTICS vs SPURS:
    [QUOTE]Call me crazy , but I still think Ainge's bold trading deadline moves will be the difference when the Celtics win the 2010-2011 NBA Championship..... Jeff Green Nened Kristic Carlos Arroyo Sasha Pavlolick and the return of the O'Neals......(and Delonte !) and I still think Troy Murphy will do more to win a playoff game than: Stephan Marbury, Sam Cassell, Nate Robinson, Michael Finley or Rasheed Wallace.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpJQWGA1O8s&feature=player_embedded I see the Celtics beating the Spurs again as the offense scores 100 + points ...
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE]

You're crazy.  And delusional.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

It is possible that the Celtics will play the Spurs, if Duncan play a healthy role, and Kobe decides that he has to be the star of the series again.

However, if Kobe decides to let the Laker front court play the dominant role, then I still see the Celtics and the Lakers. As evidenced by the last Spurs - Lakers match up in San Antonio, the Spurs have no answer for the Lakers twin towers on offense or defense.

The Lakers destroyed the Spurs at home.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Potential Finals Matchup: CELTICS vs SPURS:
    [QUOTE]Call me crazy , but I still think Ainge's bold trading deadline moves will be the difference when the Celtics win the 2010-2011 NBA Championship..... Jeff Green Nened Kristic Carlos Arroyo Sasha Pavlolick and the return of the O'Neals......(and Delonte !) and I still think Troy Murphy will do more to win a playoff game than: Stephan Marbury, Sam Cassell, Nate Robinson, Michael Finley or Rasheed Wallace.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpJQWGA1O8s&feature=player_embedded I see the Celtics beating the Spurs again as the offense scores 100 + points ...
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE]

I think you may be correct if you are playing 2008 NBA Live. Otherwise, you are CRAZY! Tongue out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

You ARE crazy.  I think it's getting crystal clear that the Lakers are the best in the west and most likely will represent it in the Finals.

As much as it would be a great story for the Spurs to return to the Finals, I just don't see them competing with the Lakers.

I think WE have our work cut out for us if we want to have that rematch but I think the Lakers will be there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Potential Finals Matchup: CELTICS vs SPURS:
    [QUOTE]You ARE crazy.  I think it's getting crystal clear that the Lakers are the best in the west and most likely will represent it in the Finals. As much as it would be a great story for the Spurs to return to the Finals, I just don't see them competing with the Lakers. I think WE have our work cut out for us if we want to have that rematch but I think the Lakers will be there.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]
    Appreciate the rational comments. I hope the Celtics are there as well. As I've said, it wouldn't be the same with any other two teams. Hope the C's can right the ship in time.

Sections
Shortcuts