Potential Rondo Trades

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Potential Rondo Trades

The trade machine says that deal is projected to give us 5 more wins this season, and thats with the machine not taking into account Rondo and Barbosa are out for the season.

The difference between us going 19-12 the rest of the year, or 24-7 is the difference between the 2-4 seed or the 5-7 seed.

So making this type of trade instead of keeping Rondo and adding guys like Mack, West, Martin, etc. is likely the difference between losing a scratch/fight/claw first round series on the road or again being in an 'anyone can take this' 6-7 game ECF with the Heat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Collison-Avery-Lee-Green-Sully-Mozgov-Melo and lotto pick _____ is a pretty decent young core moving past 2013.

C's could also pick between one of Mozgov/Melo and one of Lee/Avery for the future and package  two of those 4 with a '14 draft pick (either our '14 w/ Avery or Dallas's lotto w/ Lee) and get a very good addition to that core at either SF or C.

Terry-Carter-Pierce-Marion and KG can all contribute and be competitive with limited minutes/roles for at least 1 and likely 2 more seasons after this one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYCelt. Show NYCelt's posts

Sorry but...

Discussing trading Rondo.

What a phenomenal waste of time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to NYCelt's comment:

Sorry but...

Yawn... nobody is forcing you to participate

I'd trade Rondo, Bass, Melo and our pick to the Bucks

for Jennings, Dalembert and Ilyasova

Ilyasova and Dalembert can really board and Jennings would be like a better Barbosa, if he can play team ball he'd be terrifying with either Avery or Lee and is 3 years younger than Rondo.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

In response to NYCelt's comment:

Sorry but...

Yawn... nobody is forcing you to participate

I'd trade Rondo, Bass, Melo and our pick to the Bucks

for Jennings, Dalembert and Ilyasova

Ilyasova and Dalembert can really board and Jennings would be like a better Barbosa, if he can play team ball he'd be terrifying with either Avery or Lee and is 3 years younger than Rondo.

That's the deal I posted ... Jennings & Dalembert or Ilyasova for Bass, Barbosa, AB and Melo  or a Pick if needed. You upted the ante with Rondo for all three ... I probably didn't offer enough but Rondo may be adding too much.

It is getting harder and harder to decide if I'd rather have Rondo or Bradley.

Rondo = an injured knee, slacking defense, better mid-range but no 3 point shot, 25 million owed over the next two years followed by a max contract desire until age 33

Bradley = elite defense, better shooter from anywhere, 5 million owed over the next two years followed by (assuming continued growth) a 5 year 40 million deal until age 30 

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts