Powe & Allen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Powe & Allen

The two former Cs, T Allen & L Powe, played well last night. Watching them made me realize how much we miss their grit and determination. They're not the "prettiest" or most artistic players to watch, but boy they play to win. I just don't see that same single-mindedness with our current crop of bench players (outside of BB). I guess "intangibles" do mean something. (It's never been about personal stats with me.)

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Powe & Allen

In Response to Powe & Allen:
    The two former Cs, T Allen & L Powe, played well last night. Watching them made me realize how much we miss their grit and determination. They're not the "prettiest" or most artistic players to watch, but boy they play to win. I just don't see that same single-mindedness with our current crop of bench players (outside of BB). I guess "intangibles" do mean something. (It's never been about personal stats with me.)
    Posted by henryfinkel

I have posted this several times, but if Tony Allen was still with the Celtics, I believe that Perk wouldn't have been traded.  He was always a very good backup to Paul Pierce and always played extremely well in the playoffs. 

Sections
Shortcuts