Power Rankings 04/08/13

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Power Rankings 04/08/13

Marc Stein is about as reputable as Ben Stein....

Its funny to see everyone outside of our organization so high on the Knicks. Melo is simply after the individual award. Come the first round, Pierce/Green/Bass/ KG will shut him down and their offense will stall. There's no way that team contiues to hit the (almost) half court threes as consistently in the playoffs. 

Also, how is Denver at 3? I love that team, but losing Galanari is HUGE. He's no superstar, but that team needs all of its offensive weapons in order to function as designed. Memphis, Indy, San Antonio, LAC all deserve to be higher ranked.

Also, I don't understand how Utah is above 6 other playoff teams when they still haven't clinched the 8th spot. Houston > Golden State? Lakers aren't even making the playoffs ... how are they ranked higher than two EC playoff teams? I mean, Dallas > Atlanta? Are you mad? They lost.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Power Rankings 04/08/13

In response to R9R's comment:

Marc Stein is about as reputable as Ben Stein....

Its funny to see everyone outside of our organization so high on the Knicks. Melo is simply after the individual award. Come the first round, Pierce/Green/Bass/ KG will shut him down and their offense will stall. There's no way that team contiues to hit the (almost) half court threes as consistently in the playoffs. 

Also, how is Denver at 3? I love that team, but losing Galanari is HUGE. He's no superstar, but that team needs all of its offensive weapons in order to function as designed. Memphis, Indy, San Antonio, LAC all deserve to be higher ranked.

Also, I don't understand how Utah is above 6 other playoff teams when they still haven't clinched the 8th spot. Houston > Golden State? Lakers aren't even making the playoffs ... how are they ranked higher than two EC playoff teams? I mean, Dallas > Atlanta? Are you mad? They lost.

All good points.  Especially about Denver.  I will be surprised if they do well in the playoffs without Galinari. 

I do agree with the assessment of the Knicks.  They have been playing great baskeball lately and this should continue during the playoffs.  I will remain optimistic about the Celtics chances against them in the playoffs but I definitely believe that right now the Knicks are the better team.