Power rankings are out...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Power rankings are out...

Not sure I get it - are you HAPPY to be #10.....#7 in the West?  Or are you just happy to be ahead of us?

We know we stink right now, but thanks so much for your concern.  Good luck with that #7 seed!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:

We are 6 - 1 in the last seven and we all know DH12 is not 100% just yet. Nash has been back for a hand full of games and not 100%. The Lakers haven't played many games together and we have a new coach. Things looking bright my friend, for the Lakers that is and the demise of the Celtics have me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpjZQ7ZiF50

THE DR. IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

Dr_Hollywood

So.........you expect to catch whom exactly?  The Clips?  MEM?  SAS?  OKC?  You  are still headed for a 7 or 8 seed and a first round exit..........my friend.....enjoy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

We are 6 - 1 in the last seven and we all know DH12 is not 100% just yet. Nash has been back for a hand full of games and not 100%. The Lakers haven't played many games together and we have a new coach. Things looking bright my friend, for the Lakers that is and the demise of the Celtics have me:

Dr_Hollywood

So.........you expect to catch whom exactly?  The Clips?  MEM?  SAS?  OKC?  You  are still headed for a 7 or 8 seed and a first round exit..........my friend.....enjoy!

And the Buffer's team won't even make it to playoffs. You're looking at lottery pal. But I'm sure you'll take Duke's line and say it's better not to make the playoffs if you don't go all the way. So if the Lakers finish number eight and an early out that's worse than making it to the lottery? And you wonder why you are nicknamed the Burbank Buffoon. In any case, number one power ranking is still in Los Angeles and the CS ranking is close to your latest tormentor, the great Sacramento Kings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:

Dr_Hollywood

And the Buffer's team won't even make it to playoffs. You're looking at lottery pal. But I'm sure you'll take Duke's line and say it's better not to make the playoffs if you don't go all the way. So if the Lakers finish number eight and an early out that's worse than making it to the lottery? And you wonder why you are nicknamed the Burbank Buffoon. In any case, number one power ranking is still in Los Angeles and the CS ranking is close to your latest tormentor, the great Sacramento Kings.

I am not nicknamed that - there is only one gutlesstird who calls me that.  And, as I've said repeatedly - My team stinks right now, and we have NO shot of winning the NBA title this year.  And, as I have further stated, gutlesstird, if lakers fans are happy being:

#2 team in LA

#10 in Power Rankings

#7 in West

then, hey, I'm happy for you!

I just always heard that lakers fans wanted a title or bust....................hmm...must be Yankees fans....oh well............continue to TRY to convince us you are a Clippers fan now, as well.  You rooted for them in Buffalo and San Diego, too, right?

Yep - I'm sure if you took a poll, MANY MANY people would buy your BS.  I don't, but, hey, I'm sure you can fool many others!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Arrogant, nasty Boston fans?

Our team stinks - let's hear an LA fan say that (about YOUR team, not ours)!

Glad you are so obsessed with the Celtics, and glad your season will be made by finishing ahead of us!!

Happy for you!!

Still calling BS on the Clippers thing, and I did report you for personal attack.  Please leave me alone!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Glad you are so obsessed with the Celtics, and glad your season will be made by finishing ahead of us!!

Happy for you!!

Still calling BS on the Clippers thing, and I did report you for personal attack.  Please leave me alone!

You'll be left alone when you stop being a bully and treat everyone else and their teams with respect.  You've been doing this for years and it looks like you're not going to change. And Duke will be left alone when he stop he stops the childish twisting of facts and stats to belittle the Lakers success. Two of you are a pair.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Happy for you!!

You'll be left alone when you stop being a bully and treat everyone else and their teams with respect.  You've been doing this for years and it looks like you're not going to change. And Duke will be left alone when he stop he stops the childish twisting of facts and stats to belittle the Lakers success. Two of you are a pair.

1.  I stopped calling Mr. Bryant koME two years ago

2.  I have great respect for the lakers organization and wish sometimes the Celtics ownership was more Buss-like.

3.  I do NOT appreciate your use of the word Buffoon, and will not be "nice" to you until that ceases.  I feel no guilt asking you that since you started it completely without warning.

4.  YOU said if I stopped calling Mr. Bryant koME, you would stop calling me Buffoon.................................who's the bully and liar here???????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Happy for you!!

2.  I have great respect for the lakers organization and wish sometimes the Celtics ownership was more Buss-like.

3.  I do NOT appreciate your use of the word Buffoon, and will not be "nice" to you until that ceases.  I feel no guilt asking you that since you started it completely without warning.

4.  YOU said if I stopped calling Mr. Bryant koME, you would stop calling me Buffoon.................................who's the bully and liar here???????

Just stop your namecalling and labeling Laker fans as liars. Do you ever wonder why you get so much flack from Laker fans here? Do you notice that other than you and Duke I'm pretty decent with everyone else? It's not just me you do this to, it's a lot of people. You did stop the Kome thing for a while then you started up again in the summer and that's when all bets were off. Duke is not mcuh different than, but he calls you "my friend" then slams you with his ridiculous, childish harangue and irrelevent and worthless statistics. And you make things worse by backing up that old fool and calling his challengers liars.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Tell that to Duke:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/are-there-hopes-in-celticnation-after-christmas/100/6469206

"and last year we lost game 7 on the road in the Eastern Conference Finals in Miami....

all in all, I'm proud of their performances.....sure as hell beats a combined 1-8 over the last two playoffs....."

Maybe you should call Duke to stop posting his nonsense. Celtic fans shouldn't be proud of finishing just ahead of the Lakers in the playoffs even if the team doesn't win the championship...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Happy for you!!

Just stop your namecalling and labeling Laker fans as liars. Do you ever wonder why you get so much flack from Laker fans here? Do you notice that other than you and Duke I'm pretty decent with everyone else? It's not just me you do this to, it's a lot of people. You did stop the Kome thing for a while then you started up again in the summer and that's when all bets were off. Duke is not mcuh different than, but he calls you "my friend" then slams you with his ridiculous, childish harangue and irrelevent and worthless statistics. And you make things worse by backing up that old fool and calling his challengers liars.

I called him koME ONCE because Tommy started in on Red..............and it sounds to me like you have more of a problem with Duke than me.

I also said I have respect for the lakers organization.  I have NO idea why fans of your team come on this website other than to start trouble.

1.  Tommy ADMITTED he is a liar, and has come on here under different names pretending to be a Celtics fan..........that is NOT labeling.

2.  Blooopy welched on a bet with me.  You have a problem with a "snitch?"  I have a problem with a welcher.

3.  You said you would stop calling me Buffoon if I stopped calling Bryant koME.  I did so, except that ONE time - and you were not around then..........................I shall cease to call him that in the future.

I know of no other "names" I've called anyone who didn't call me Buffoon first.

Lastly - I see NO mention of any guilt on your part, just typical  "you do this, and stop doing this.............."

Got anything else to say???????

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Dr_Hollywood

+1

Don't start with me, son.  Apparantly your buddy thinks I make unprovoked attacks on people!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Dr_Hollywood

+1

Don't start with me, son.  Apparantly your buddy thinks I make unprovoked attacks on people!!

Hmmmmm, either that or continuous stalking. Hope all is well!

Have a very blessed night!

AH, YOU responded to this post with your +1 after he insulted me.  That is asking for it.  And, as you know, when you ask for it from me, you get it!

Now go away, son, the JV team from LA is playing Philly in a few mins!

Sections
Shortcuts