PP to the Pacers???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: PP to the Pacers???

In Response to Re: PP to the Pacers???:
    [QUOTE]I just tried this on trade machine - works! IND gets PP WAS gets JON ( dreaming, I know) PHO gets Rondo BOS gets - Admunson, George, Lopez, Nash and Blatche!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    No, no and no, thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PP to the Pacers??? : Because he can shoot, pass, put fannies in the seats - if we can't be good, let's at least be entertaining.........AND we can re-sign him, or just draft another PG this year!
    I think Rondo is more entertaining than Nash.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

If the Pacers are crazy enough to trade George for  Pierce, what is Danny waiting for. I would do that deal and give them the Clippers #1, and even take back a bad contract, if i had to!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PP to the Pacers??? : I think Rondo is more entertaining than Nash.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

So do I, for 3 quarters!!

Okay, then, perhaps Devin Harris is the answer to our prayers.

You guys kill me - you say we stink - I propose trades to make us (maybe) better - you shoot them down - then say Danny needs to do something- you offer nothing but criticism

Yet, I remain undeterred - I will keep posting trades until one of YOU comes up with a better one. 
    Trading  Pierce and getting back Nash frees us from even more salary next year, as Nash's 11 mill comes off the books.  KG 21, Ray 10, JON 6, and Nash 11...lots of cap room to rebuild.  AND you have to cover Nash the whole game - great shooter and FT shooter.

2 time MVP still playing at a high level - you people crack me up!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

[QUOTE]I just tried this on trade machine - works! IND gets PP WAS gets JON ( dreaming, I know) PHO gets Rondo BOS gets - Admunson, George, Lopez, Nash and Blatche!

Oh no, no, no! Don't like that deal at all.

I think the ONLY way Ainge gets a TOP Player is to include Rondo with one of the Big 3. If he does that he's blowing it up with C4 not just a hand grenade.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PP to the Pacers??? : Where's your foresight? Paul George and a 1st round pick is better than George and Hansbrough. Don't forget we already have Bass. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

In all of my trade scenarios, I am optimistic Jeff Green will return and return to US!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I doubt Bird give us Hansbrough and George.

I'd be happy with George, #1 for PP

Then RA for Beasley & Ridnour

Rondo
    George
    Bass
    Beasley
    Stemsma
    Moore
    JJJ
    2012 #1 (Clippers pick)
    2012 #1 (Pacers pick)
    2012 #1 (Celtics pick)

Those are some good building blocks.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]I doubt Bird give us Hansbrough and George. I'd be happy with George, #1 for PP Then RA for Beasley & Ridnour Rondo George Bass Beasley Stemsma Moore JJJ 2012 #1 (Clippers pick) 2012 #1 (Pacers pick) 2012 #1 (Celtics pick) Those are some good building blocks.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

I like that team with Green on it!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from VTcelts. Show VTcelts's posts

I can't believe all the posts from fans who are ready to throw PP on the trash heap. Pierce still has a couple good years ahead of him in my opinion. I think he's still getting over his injury and is still getting into shape (inexcusable, I know.) 
       He's still a very good ballplayer who can help the C's a lot more than whomever we get in exchange. He needs to play less minutes ala KG to be more effective.
       PLUS I can't imagine watching the Celtics without PP on the team and also couldn't stand to see him in another uniform. Let him play out his contract and retire with the dignity he deserves.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

Why would Washington want JON for Blatche? We might be able to make the trade with Pho but I'm not sure it's worth it for a run this year. I like Nash but he is a big liability on the defensive end and is injury prone. It would be a big gamble and would make our rebuilding process longer for sure.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I can't believe all the posts from fans who are ready to throw PP on the trash heap. Pierce still has a couple good years ahead of him in my opinion. I think he's still getting over his injury and is still getting into shape (inexcusable, I know.)     He's still a very good ballplayer who can help the C's a lot more than whomever we get in exchange. He needs to play less minutes ala KG to be more effective.    PLUS I can't imagine watching the Celtics without PP on the team and also couldn't stand to see him in another uniform. Let him play out his contract and retire with the dignity he deserves.
    Posted by VTcelts[/QUOTE]

Great post and I definitely agree with you.  I would hate to see Pierce traded and want to see him retire as a Celtic.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PP to the Pacers??? : Why would Washington want JON for Blatche? We might be able to make the trade with Pho but I'm not sure it's worth it for a run this year. I like Nash but he is a big liability on the defensive end and is injury prone. It would be a big gamble and would make our rebuilding process longer for sure.
    Posted by kccorwin[/QUOTE]

WAS wants to get rid of Blatche in the worst way.  He is young, so his contract is not too bad.  I suppose we could do Wilcox and Bradley, (numbers are very close) if you want.  Not sure how having Nash, whose contract is up at the end of the year will DELAY the rebuilding process!!  Wouldn't it speed it up?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Speed it up in the wrong way.  Who would be the point gaurd then after Nash is gone after this season?  That's just assanine to give up Rondo for Nash.  Just plain stupid!!!!!!!  I don't care if Lopez is thrown in.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Speed it up in the wrong way.  Who would be the point gaurd then after Nash is gone after this season?  That's just assanine to give up Rondo for Nash.  Just plain stupid!!!!!!!  I don't care if Lopez is thrown in.  
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Okay, so one vote against my trade - next time tell us how you really feel!!

And your proposal to help the team improve is????????????

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts