PP to the Pacers???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: PP to the Pacers???

In Response to Re: PP to the Pacers???:
    In Response to Re: PP to the Pacers??? : Careful ... all those proposals will be held out as failed predictions by Carnac34
    Posted by Mployee8

No they won't - he and Rame are the ones that usually like my proposals!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Danny Granger  makes 12,13,14 millions next three years and Peirce makes 15,16,15 million next three years so those two can match up. Would love to get Roy Hibbert who will be a RFA after next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to PP to the Pacers???:
    Rumor that Indy maybe interested in Pierce, not sure if any thread talked about it, but Celtics would get Paul George, center Louis Amundson, and a draft pick. Not sure about how credible this is, but does make me think twice about this. http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/284666/20120119/paul-pierce-trade-rumors-pacers-frontrunners-land.htm
    Posted by CelticFanLA

Indy has a good young core and Pierce minus whatever it would cost Indy does not get them a ring or a dynasty..... so he is not going there......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to PP to the Pacers??? : Indy has a good young core and Pierce minus whatever it would cost Indy does not get them a ring or a dynasty..... so he is not going there......
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Right now we do not know what will happen, whether he goes or not thats up to Bird and Ainge. Just got to see what happens.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

I said earlier this week that I thought the team was Indiana. I would do a George & Hill for PP That's a good deal for the C's and Pacers. Rondo Hill Bass George is a good starting point for rebuilding the team. George is a great defender and can defend multiple positions. Hill can switch between the PG and SG position. For the Pacers, now they have PP and Granger...two guys that command double teams opening it up for Hibbert. This would be a great trade...oh and it works on trade machine.
    Posted by BiasLewis

shame...shame...shame on you ...turkey...

you would probably trade the name of.. BiasLewis ...for a stink'n L A TACO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

I can't believe all the posts from fans who are ready to throw PP on the trash heap. Pierce still has a couple good years ahead of him in my opinion. I think he's still getting over his injury and is still getting into shape (inexcusable, I know.)     He's still a very good ballplayer who can help the C's a lot more than whomever we get in exchange. He needs to play less minutes ala KG to be more effective.    PLUS I can't imagine watching the Celtics without PP on the team and also couldn't stand to see him in another uniform. Let him play out his contract and retire with the dignity he deserves.
    Posted by VTcelts

thank you very much....these people have..no class.. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

As long as the Pacers include a 1st round draft pick this deal will help the Celts in the long run.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Looks like we agree that we would trade Pierce!! 

I guess your puppett friend would call that a TKO!!  HaHaHA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: PP to the Pacers??? :  Looks like we agree that we would trade Pierce!!   I guess your puppett friend would call that a TKO!!  HaHaHA  
    Posted by kyceltic

I am just pulling the strings watching you dance!!!!!! HAHAH.   It is flat out killing you to watch Pierce do things Ray could only dream of isn't it?   You are a troll in disguise.  A disgrace to your avatar.  Ray deserves more than you using his picture. He would be embarrassed. I am the puppeteer. Keep on dancing!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: PP to the Pacers??? : I am just pulling the strings watching you dance!!!!!! HAHAH.   It is flat out killing you to watch Pierce do things Ray could only dream of isn't it?   You are a troll in disguise.  A disgrace to your avatar.  Ray deserves more than you using his picture. He would be embarrassed. I am the puppeteer. Keep on dancing!!!
    Posted by OneOnOne

How can a person Hate Ray like you do?  Did his grandmother turn you down, when you ask her for a date, or something!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mchali. Show mchali's posts

if Ainge trades Pierce, bottom line I am no longer a celtics fan. i have been there thru everything the 30 years of my life has allowed me to be. every playoff game, every horrible team throughout the 90's and last decade and there is no way to view trading PP as a good thing. He is still the truth. so good still. bottom line. stop the nonsense bs talk

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

As long as the Pacers include a 1st round draft pick this deal will help the Celts in the long run.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Hah you wanted to trade Pierce for Paul George and a number 1,but you keep reminding the board that I pointed out Pierce was fat.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mchali. Show mchali's posts

I can't believe all the posts from fans who are ready to throw PP on the trash heap. Pierce still has a couple good years ahead of him in my opinion. I think he's still getting over his injury and is still getting into shape (inexcusable, I know.)     He's still a very good ballplayer who can help the C's a lot more than whomever we get in exchange. He needs to play less minutes ala KG to be more effective.    PLUS I can't imagine watching the Celtics without PP on the team and also couldn't stand to see him in another uniform. Let him play out his contract and retire with the dignity he deserves.
    Posted by VTcelts

I couldnt agree with you more! People tht want to actually trade Paul Pierce right now should not even consider themselves true Celtics fans. he defines the last decade or so for us. If you are a true PP fan and have watched what he has done for the C's, there is no one in the NBA that has comparable skills. He is unique, he can still score at will on anyone, and he is the key to any success this team is going to have. 

I cannot picture the Celtics without him right now. I might not watch them again for a really long time if something like that ever happens. Ainge needs to smarten up. Where is the loyalty? in a new era where loyalty means nothing in sports, the C's need to keep Paul and thats it. 

If you have not enjoyed watching the team come together these past couple games, and also watching THE TRUTH bust 3 pointers in Hedo Turkoglus face while talking smack, then go be a fan of some other team and take Danny Ainge with you

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: PP to the Pacers??? : Hah you wanted to trade Pierce for Paul George and a number 1,but you keep reminding the board that I pointed out Pierce was fat.
    Posted by notrade

And Gasol, and Rudy Gay, and a lottery pick, and on and on and on!!!  I think the real reason Fierce wanted to trade Pierce, is he didn't want him to break Larry's scoring record!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Logo NBA. Show Logo NBA's posts

Can't see any team wanting Ray unless it's for the minimum. His trade value would be almost nil.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Can't see any team wanting Ray unless it's for the minimum. His trade value would be almost nil.
    Posted by Logo NBA

You want a bet troll?  He would bring a lot more. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Logo NBA. Show Logo NBA's posts

In Response to Re: PP to the Pacers??? : You want a bet troll?  He would bring a lot more. 
    Posted by concord27

A lot of what? Years? Correct!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: PP to the Pacers??? : A lot of what? Years? Correct!
    Posted by Logo NBA

Any contending team would want Ray, Tayshawn!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Posted by Logo NBA

Don't you mean NULL Tayshawn????

Sections
Shortcuts