Practice update

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Practice update

As long as we are speculating, will Green's "serious concern" get resolved, one way or the other, as soon as Posey clears waivers?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

First, Green seemed like an upstanding kid and I hope this is not serious.  I thought is was posturing by Doc and Danny but now I am not so sure.  If he can't play due to health reasons I forgot what the rules are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Practice update:
    As long as we are speculating, will Green's "serious concern" get resolved, one way or the other, as soon as Posey clears waivers?
    Posted by prakash

What deal are you speculating?  What do you have in mind?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: Practice update : What deal are you speculating?  What do you have in mind?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

I think that Posey may still be able to contribute for the Celtics.  He was never built to be successful on a mediocre team.  But what he does well matches very well with the Celts needs.  Defense, rebounding, 3-pt shooting.  If he clears waivers, Danny may look to bring him in.

Also, as Fierce has been pointing out, Kaman and Okafor are one too many in NO.  Perhaps it is time for a trade.  I don't know how desperate are the Rockets?  Otherwise, Kaman for Green (sign & trade) + trade exceptions + fodder may work out well for the Celts.  Kaman does not have good defensive credentials.  But a good shooting 5 will open up all kind of lanes for Rondo to operate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

If Green's "medical condition" is simply a trade smokescreen, then a bunch of doctors may soon have their licenses revoked for playing along with the scam.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

If Green's "medical condition" is simply a trade smokescreen, then a bunch of doctors may soon have their licenses revoked for playing along with the scam.
    Posted by henryfinkel

Understood.  But it is not about Black & White.  It is about Grey.  Remember that OKC voided the trade for Tyson Chandler on medical grounds.  But he is all fine and did pretty well in Dallas.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Something showed up on Green's stress test. It's not a smokescreen for a trade. It's serious issue.
    Posted by Kirk6

Ouch!  Just finished catching up with this.  Sounds serious.  I was going by Green's comments yesterday.  I hope all is OK with him.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Practice update : I took a stress test years ago. It almost killed me. But they found nothing wrong with my heart. It turns out my problem was taking vitamin E. Vitamin E can cause heart arrythmias.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE

I have taken about 5 stress tests and not one of them has bothered me a bit.  The first two or three showed absolutely nothing. I took nearly every test know to man and nothing was found with my heart until I had a angiogram, two arteries 98% clogged.  Heart surgery followed.  Stress tests are approx 25-50 percent accurate. Until it is absolutely known what is wrong, it is all speculation.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Didnt the Celts give Green a physical & stress test before they signed him to a new contract??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Practice update : Ouch!  Just finished catching up with this.  Sounds serious.  I was going by Green's comments yesterday.  I hope all is OK with him.
    Posted by prakash

We can only hope that Green doesn't have a serious medical problem.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Didnt the Celts give Green a physical & stress test before they signed him to a new contract??
    Posted by Karllost

This IS the physical - if he doesn't pass, they won't sign him!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Practice update :
    In Response to Re: Practice update : I took a stress test years ago. It almost killed me. But they found nothing wrong with my heart. It turns out my problem was taking vitamin E. Vitamin E can cause heart arrythmias. Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE I have taken about 5 stress tests and not one of them has bothered me a bit.  The first two or three showed absolutely nothing. I took nearly every test know to man and nothing was found with my heart until I had a angiogram, two arteries 98% clogged.  Heart surgery followed.  Stress tests are approx 25-50 percent accurate. Until it is absolutely known what is wrong, it is all speculation.
    Posted by OneOnOne

I'll try not to give you such a hard time anymore,but i will probably fail!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Green is injured....he'll fit in nicely here in Boston!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Green is injured....he'll fit in nicely here in Boston!
    Posted by null

Yes, it was either Green or Josh McRoberts!!

Thanks Jimmy, for trading the 6th man of the year to the defending champs!!!

Sections
Shortcuts