Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

at least that was a +7 quarter.....still a game, kind of

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

We can still win this. Need a little run of 6 or 8 to 0 and the Knicks will tighten up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

pierce has had a monster night

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

PP'S GOING for 40 for first time since 2006! (in regular season and non-overtime) steamer has 0-0-0-0-0 all the way around! pp is going to close this game for us.. has AB left the building?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I'm a few thousand miles away from the action and I don't have tv, but I bet Doc hasn't given up on this game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

what a joke, the knicks are getting handed this game in the 2nd half, but yet they have the nerve to whine to the refs.....BUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks": [QUOTE]I'm a few thousand miles away from the action and I don't have tv, but I bet Doc hasn't given up on this game. Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE] That's a safe bet....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks:
    [QUOTE]I'm a few thousand miles away from the action and I don't have tv, but I bet Doc hasn't given up on this game.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

no he hasnt, but the refs havent got the memo that this is still a game.....three terrible calls on pavlovic have got the celts near the limit early in the period....melo will have plenty of free throws to "close" this game out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

Melo fri!ckin hooked pavlovic on this last play too and then b!tches some more

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

rr's has his 10 assists! can he pick up 3 more RBs? atl lost.. this could b a great nite for the green team

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

they could get back in this if they could hit a shot.....three straight stops but then three straight bricks on offense...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Wow, Atlanta lost? Then this win really is important. HCA here we come!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

How did the referee not see the ball go off of Pierce's foot?
    Seems like the refs want Boston to make it close...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks:
    [QUOTE]Wow, Atlanta lost? Then this win really is important. HCA here we come!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Honestly I think we 'll win the first round regardless of HCA.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Honestly I think we 'll win the first round regardless of HCA. Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE] I do, too, but I'd still feel more comfortable with HCA. Also, the fans get more games in Boston.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Knicks are truly hot tonight. Happens!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

regardless of the outcome, im proud of the celtics showing their pride and making this a game

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Still a good game by the Celts. Think they should have changed the gameplan before halftime to cool off NYs 3-point game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks": [QUOTE]regardless of the outcome, im proud of the celtics showing their pride and making this a game Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE] Agreed!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

REBOUNDSSSSSSSSSSS! STEVE FREAKIN NOVAK NOVAK NOVAKKKK NOVAKKKKKK? pp has 16 ft attempts tonite.. amazing!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Novak...dang!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

got to hand it to novak, he is on fire and has hit some clutch shots.....however him reacting like this is an nba finals game is very amateur and that belt thing is cheesy.....win a ring before you do that, or even for the knicks, just a playoff series...

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : You don't get it ... Once we wrap up the division the fans won't be seeing too much of the starters. No since in injuring a key starter to win a few meaningless games. Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE] You don't get it.....I'm talking about more home playoffs games if you have HCA. Get it?

Sections
Shortcuts