Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

Now Pierce ankle and Rondo's wrist.  We may have to just sacrifice this game?  I hope not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Wow - Dooling and Sasha and Daniels in at the same time.....this could get ugly very fast.  I think Doc may be in the process of just saying "I give" with Paul, Ray, MP, all out and Rondo hurt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In Response to Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks:
    Wow - Dooling and Sasha and Daniels in at the same time.....this could get ugly very fast.  I think Doc may be in the process of just saying "I give" with Paul, Ray, MP, all out and Rondo hurt.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

+1, unfortunately...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Pietrus and Ray are out tonight.
    Posted by CelticFanLA

Not good that they are both out tonight.  We need both of them to be successful in the playoffs. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Not good that they are both out tonight.  We need both of them to be successful in the playoffs. 
    Posted by susan250

Yeah, I hope they get to 100% by then.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I'm starting to get worried about all our injuries, small and large.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

At least Paul is back so we'll have a chance.  But, we may have to have them play a lot of minutes to even stay in this.   VERY weak bench at this point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

we've got to defend the 3, come on! Too easy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Who said Rondo's not shooting his jumper better this year?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

we've got to defend the 3, come on! Too easy.
    Posted by basketbert

But they are just hot.  There's not a lot of defense when every one of them is hitting and just shooting it as soon as they catch it.   Sometimes.....a team is just not.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Dooling and Daniels are giving nothing so far, I want to see Moore get some minutes. The kid has already proven he can score.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I really don't like the move of double teaming Carmelo.   That's what's causing the constant open 3's.  If Carmello wasn't torching Pierce, we'd be playing more honest D.   I say leave them go one on one and Pierce just have to play better D.  Carmelo is really tough, but I prefer him hitting difficult 2's than the knicks just burying wide open 3's!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Dooling and Daniels are giving nothing so far, I want to see Moore get some minutes. The kid has already proven he can score.
    Posted by CelticFanLA

IN a game where the other team is killing us with their shooting and better D is required, Moore isn't going to help us.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

0 vs 27 bench points. Ugh...
    Dooling, Quis, etc will be eaten alive in the playoffs. We'll need Ray and Pietrus healthy. Even then we're pretty thin.
    Let this one go for the benefit of health?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

the 3s are ridiculous in this game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

its a 3 point contest!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Well, fans, clearly the problem is not our offense tonight.   We have a little defensive issue going on, huh?  (coupled with a team that is red hot in their shooting tonight).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : IN a game where the other team is killing us with their shooting and better D is required, Moore isn't going to help us.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

You just never know, atleast he can get playing time and he is better than what Dooling and Daniels are giving tonight.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

72 points in the half we've given up!  They really are hot, but we also are NOT covering the shooters well.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

wave the white flag for this game? Don't want any more injuries.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Well, fans, clearly the problem is not our offense tonight.   We have a little defensive issue going on, huh?  (coupled with a team that is red hot in their shooting tonight).
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

yeah, no kidding.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I'm very interested in seeing how the C's, with no MP, no Ray, PP not 100%, play against a team on the road when we're down by 19 pts.   Let's see how we fight tonight.   Will be interesting!

Sections
Shortcuts