Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

72pts in a half....pathetic. Join the WNBA!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks:
    I'm very interested in seeing how the C's, with no MP, no Ray, PP not 100%, play against a team on the road when we're down by 19 pts.   Let's see how we fight tonight.   Will be interesting!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Not sure if its worth it. I'd rather keep the fight for the playoffs.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

seems like the knicks are the new orlando magic.....live and die by the three.....but now we see what can happen when they are falling

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Love your hat! Have you got matching shoes?
    Posted by Mployee8

Of course, to be sure to be sure. How's that celtic defense working for ya today?

Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

It is games like this that make me embarssed to say that I am a Celtics fan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Pacers over Sixers by 4 with 1 minute to go ... that'll help the cause.
    Posted by Mployee8

Actually not.  The battle is not with the team behind us.  We will win the Atlantic division easily.   We need the Pacers, Orlando, and Hawks to be losing so that we can (a) move up to the 3 position and (b) get home court advantage against Orlando and Atlanta who both have a slightly better record than us right now.

We needed a Pacers loss.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Not sure if its worth it. I'd rather keep the fight for the playoffs.
    Posted by basketbert

Hope Doc doesn't wait until 3 minutes left in the 4th to figure out which way this games going.
    May pay to be proactive
    Got another game tomorrow

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

seems like the knicks are the new orlando magic.....live and die by the three.....but now we see what can happen when they are falling
    Posted by redsoxfan94

The Knicks made a record number of 3's tonight.  This won't happen many nights when a team relies on 3 pointers to win games.  It is just one of those games.  They shouldn't have the same success making 3's in the 2nd half. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Actually not.  The battle is not with the team behind us.  We will win the Atlantic division easily.   We need the Pacers, Orlando, and Hawks to be losing so that we can (a) move up to the 3 position and (b) get home court advantage against Orlando and Atlanta who both have a slightly better record than us right now. We needed a Pacers loss.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Pacers have a lock on the 3.  We're fighting for HCA in the 4.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wow rondo gets fouled so hard that he has to stay on the floor, but no foul call.....brilliant

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Ouch! Hope Rajon's OK. looked nasty.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Pacers have a lock on the 3.  We're fighting for HCA in the 4.
    Posted by breaktime

Now that they won tonight, I agree.  There was hope if they had lost tonight.  But, their schedule is easy from here.   They are a lock on the 3 as you say.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

If Rondo stays out (hope its just a little pain right now that goes away in a few minutes), then we will have to pack it in tonight.   Wow - the injuries and aches/pains are really mounting up!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

now we are starting to see why the knicks never win anything.....plenty of talent, no brains

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Pre-Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks":
    Now that they won tonight, I agree. Please ... enough BS! I suppose you think we should put KG at risk in this game to seal the division too. After all, better to beat a playoff bound team than a bottomfeeder for that season records, right? Posted by Mployee8
    You know, I try to respect other posters but it's proving to be difficult with you. I see why Fierce is constantly having that running battle with you. You're just a jerk! If Indiana had lost and we win, we're like 1.5 games behind them. That would still give us a chance. They won so that scenario is gone. Why do you always want to give up on games and throw in the towel. If it was up to you, we would have just given up on many games we came back to win. That's a loser mentality. You play to WIN!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Down by 10. We can still win this and I believe we will.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SERIOUSLY... A PRE-GAME THREAD? NO WAY THE KNOCKS CAN BE AS HOT AGAIN AS THEY WERE TO END THE HALF!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Offensive foul on Carmelo!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well now they are calling fouls for melo every time down the floor.....its gonna be so sweet seeing the heat or bulls wipe the floor with these arrogant bums

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

If Rondo stays out (hope its just a little pain right now that goes away in a few minutes), then we will have to pack it in tonight.   Wow - the injuries and aches/pains are really mounting up!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Agree.  The injury to Rondo didn't look good.  We have to hope that he isn't out for any additional games. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Chandler's going to break the record for dunks against us!

Sections
Shortcuts