Prediction Contest WINNER !!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Prediction Contest WINNER !!!!

NOBODY!!!  if the #16 pick is associated with the Dallas transaction for Olynyk at #13.  and it looks like we were 0-34 in our expert opinions.               

If, And Only If, the 16 pick is not associated with the Dallas trade for Olynyk, the winner, unlikely as Iit may be, is... NOBODY!  LOL.  Nobody picked Nogueira. 

beer announcement for all participants announced shortly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Prediction Contest WINNER !!!!

if there is any consolation, I was the first one here in this board that said Olynyk was the guy Boston needed. I dont know how to search the forum but I will find the post..and I will send the beer to you ElDunker!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

just picked honestly...thought that was enough

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

just picked honestly...thought that was enough

you got it!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

What are you iceman4?  Read the Rules.

The only correct answer was: "Trade - Dallas"

If a trade, the correct answer was the team, not the player.  Naming a player meant it was directly associated with the #16 pick.

Please send $12.99 and I will photocoty my commissioner rules applicable to this event, and this event only.  Because its you, I'll extend a 50% discount with an order of 5 copies or more.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

What are you iceman4?  Read the Rules.

The only correct answer was: "Trade - Dallas"

If a trade, the correct answer was the team, not the player.  Naming a player meant it was directly associated with the #16 pick.

Please send $12.99 and I will photocoty my commissioner rules applicable to this event, and this event only.  Because its you, I'll extend a 50% discount with an order of 5 copies or more.

How can "trade Dallas" be an actual pick? ...why the question "what am I ?"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Here is yesterday's post by you............gentlemen, it sounds like Eldunker just asked for name.....

"OK boys. One name only. Forget the qualifiers, ifs, buts or ands and other written clutter.  

Just write down the ONE NAME who you think the Celtics will pick.  Time expires at 7pm tomorrow.

Winners, if any, can recieve free beer at Night Shift Brewery (best beer in Boston).  Anyone asking questions about Night Shift Brewery or the free beer offer in their post will be disqualified from said free beer offer that will be divulged tomorrow night after the draft!  Lets Play!!

-  Mason Plumlee"

Sections
Shortcuts