Predictions-Celtics lineup next year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year

In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : The Kings renounced Dalembert because he had zero intention of re-signing with them and they knew it. So, they renounced him. Since Dalembert didn't sign with Houston until very late into free agency, Sacramanto HAD to renounce him, so they could sign free agents. What are you trying to prove with this example?
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

More BS from Fierces twin ....

Sacramento had apparently decided to go another direction at center when the Kings last week signed Chuck Hayes to a four-year, $21 million. But Hayes failed a physical due to a heart condition earlier this week and his contract was voided.

The Kings then turned back to Dalembert, who averaged 8.1 points and 8.2 rebounds for them last season while making $13.43 million.

"There are no hard feelings," said Dalembert. "I think we can do something exciting. Last season, it seemed we were getting the excitement back in the city."

Dalembert, 31, anticipates it will be a "one- or two-year deal" with the Kings, and that he hopes to firm up negotiations Wednesday. He said getting one year with a player option is a possibility.

So much for your BS story ... Eh, Pal?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : Also, Bass can be a free agent when the season is over. He has a player option for the 2012-13 season.

But he's not a FA and has no cap hold so it matters!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

oy vey, how did this relate to the Celtics cap situation?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Bird, McHale, Parrish, and Ainge will all comeback since they could do better than our current big 3. We will keep Rondo as the distributor.

Go Celtics!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : But he's not a FA and has no cap hold so it matters!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

He is not a free agent yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Bird, McHale, Parrish, and Ainge will all comeback since they could do better than our current big 3. We will keep Rondo as the distributor. Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

And the award for least effective troll of the year goes to....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : And the award for least effective troll of the year goes to....
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Oh, he's a troll???  He had me fooled.....NOT!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : And the award for least effective troll of the year goes to....
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

What exactly is a troll? I have been called a laker troll and now I am just a troll.

hahahaha

This is very funny to me considering you people actually take the time to respond to my post.Just sayin'

GO Celtics!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]oy vey, how did this relate to the Celtics cap situation?

You asked about the Knicks remember? Senial of 5th grade?

You keep talking cap space and the Sacramento issue shows you that while they were under the cap they had to renounce Dalembert to sign FA''s not their own due to the CAP HOLD NOT THE SALARY CAP .... GOT IT?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : He is not a free agent yet.

And he probably never will be ... either he excercises his option or Danny extends him. Either way no cap hold will be assessed ... Got it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to "Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : The cap doesn't change. LeBron and Bosh were traded to Miami. Even after those trades, Miami was under the cap. Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE] Yes but you can go as far over the cap as you if you are making a trade. They actually increase the differencial 125% Why do you think the Celtics have a 90 dollar roster with a 60 million dollar cap.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : What exactly is a troll? I have been called a laker troll and now I am just a troll. hahahaha This is very funny to me considering you people actually take the time to respond to my post.Just sayin' GO Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]
    Rico you have not been missed. Mark from CT., is your least obnoxious identity.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

F34, I don't think he will get it.
    Incredibly, every point of his argument is incorrect.
    It is so simple too...

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.