Predictions-Celtics lineup next year

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year

oy vey, how did this relate to the Celtics cap situation?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Bird, McHale, Parrish, and Ainge will all comeback since they could do better than our current big 3. We will keep Rondo as the distributor.

Go Celtics!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year:
    In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : But he's not a FA and has no cap hold so it matters!
    Posted by Mployee8

He is not a free agent yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Bird, McHale, Parrish, and Ainge will all comeback since they could do better than our current big 3. We will keep Rondo as the distributor. Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

And the award for least effective troll of the year goes to....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : And the award for least effective troll of the year goes to....
    Posted by snakeoil123

Oh, he's a troll???  He had me fooled.....NOT!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : And the award for least effective troll of the year goes to....
    Posted by snakeoil123

What exactly is a troll? I have been called a laker troll and now I am just a troll.

hahahaha

This is very funny to me considering you people actually take the time to respond to my post.Just sayin'

GO Celtics!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to "Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year":
    In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : The cap doesn't change. LeBron and Bosh were traded to Miami. Even after those trades, Miami was under the cap. Posted by Mark from Ct
    Yes but you can go as far over the cap as you if you are making a trade. They actually increase the differencial 125% Why do you think the Celtics have a 90 dollar roster with a 60 million dollar cap.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year : What exactly is a troll? I have been called a laker troll and now I am just a troll. hahahaha This is very funny to me considering you people actually take the time to respond to my post.Just sayin' GO Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

Rico you have not been missed. Mark from CT., is your least obnoxious identity.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

F34, I don't think he will get it.
    Incredibly, every point of his argument is incorrect.
    It is so simple too...

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts