predictions for lebron and the heat?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

predictions for lebron and the heat?

not sure what's going to happen around the league this summer, but a lot of it may depend on what lebron decides to do. will he stick with wade and bosh in miami? seems like wade is completely unreliable now. battier is retiring. will ray retire or move on to another team where he can get another free ring? OKC?

i have no idea what lebron will choose to do, but seems like sticking in miami is not the slam dunk title run it was a couple years ago. and i think lebron prefers the easy route. the doesn't have the inner strength to lose with dignity. he wants to win and he's not assembling another super-team to do it. so where will he do it? i guess that's the biggest question in the NBA this summer. and it will dictate where players like love and carmelo decide to play. lebron saw how an aging wade recruited him and bosh to form a big three. will lebron recruit to stars to form a big three somewhere else? will it be carmelo? love? it's all very interesting.

how will this affect the celts? if lebron moves on from miami, and if he goes to the western conference, the east will be that much weaker. the pacers will be the immediate front-runner in the east, with a handful of other teams vying to be the second seed. if the celts can land love and build around him and rondo, we could be right in the mix. interesting, interesting. should be a fun summer.

i think wade will re-up with miami. he knows he's done and he'll take the money. not sure about bosh. he could move on. if lebron moves on, i fully expect bosh will do the same. can't wait to see what all happens!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: predictions for lebron and the heat?

In response to kaktug's comment:
    [QUOTE]

not sure what's going to happen around the league this summer, but a lot of it may depend on what lebron decides to do. will he stick with wade and bosh in miami? seems like wade is completely unreliable now. battier is retiring. will ray retire or move on to another team where he can get another free ring? OKC?

i have no idea what lebron will choose to do, but seems like sticking in miami is not the slam dunk title run it was a couple years ago. and i think lebron prefers the easy route. the doesn't have the inner strength to lose with dignity. he wants to win and he's not assembling another super-team to do it. so where will he do it? i guess that's the biggest question in the NBA this summer. and it will dictate where players like love and carmelo decide to play. lebron saw how an aging wade recruited him and bosh to form a big three. will lebron recruit to stars to form a big three somewhere else? will it be carmelo? love? it's all very interesting.

how will this affect the celts? if lebron moves on from miami, and if he goes to the western conference, the east will be that much weaker. the pacers will be the immediate front-runner in the east, with a handful of other teams vying to be the second seed. if the celts can land love and build around him and rondo, we could be right in the mix. interesting, interesting. should be a fun summer.

i think wade will re-up with miami. he knows he's done and he'll take the money. not sure about bosh. he could move on. if lebron moves on, i fully expect bosh will do the same. can't wait to see what all happens!

[/QUOTE]

They may seriously try to bring in Antony thinking it will help keep the prince in Miami.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: predictions for lebron and the heat?

Wade stays - can't make that much money anywhere else

LeBron stays - coward that he is

Bosh? - interesting.  Let's remember that the Heat have NO team left.  Allen, Battier, Lewis, Chalmers, Haslem and Andersen will all be gone?  Will those guys re-sign, or take less?  I think they did that already.  Battier is retiring, Ray may do the same.  Bosh "should" opt IN if he wants to stay.  If he opts out, they may let him go, and go for Boozer or Gasol, for much less money.  That way, they will at least be able to field a team!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!