Predictions punch Fierce 34 left and right in the GRILL!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 left and right in the GRILL!!!

In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 left and right in the GRILL!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 left and right in the GRILL!!! : CELTICS WIN ON SATURDAY! YOU CAN BET RICO'S HOUSE ON THAT! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Don't need a shanty!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 in the GRILL!!!

In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 in the GRILL!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 in the GRILL!!! : Let me be clear here: Just saying=Winning(for losers). Please grow some brass; there is medication for this (IM, PO, TOPICAL)See your Dr. before it becomes chronic. I beg you
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

POST OF THE YEAR - you're a funny guy!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 left and right in the GRILL!!! : NOTICE HOW RICO SUDDENLY FADED AWAY BY TELLING EVERYONE THAT HE IS NOT A LAKER FAN. HAHAHA!!!

Celtic Rico = kobeismrnba

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

koME 9-20...he did have 3 assists tonight............and Ron The Hammer Artest strikes again!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

He's trying to argue with you and me at the same time ... Sybil the Medusa of Many Heads is trying to prove that you and I are the same person ... How ironic!!!

Oh and now he's back to playing Carnival Barker ... posting flyers all over the board trying to drum up support from the unknowing or gps challenged. So Lame ... it's sad. He should start cheering for himself.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Godnight komeismrnba!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 left and right in the GRILL!!! : Come on, Mployee8, you can do better than that! Siding with the trolls won't pay your debts. HAHAHA!!!

You ignore your own promises to the entire board and I should kowtow to you ... you have giant lips on your vergyner for even calling me out being the fraud you are .... at least I have the balz to keep my user name and put up with your lame act though it is getting tired ... why don't you go to the OKC board and profess yourself as a Perk lover and change you name to ThunderThighs34?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 left and right in the GRILL!!! : Are you saying that people posting on my threads are GPS challenged?  HAHAHA!!! IS IT MPLOYEE8 AND RICO AGAINST THE WORLD? HAHAHA!!!

"people posting on MY THREADS" .... yeah, your threads ... the few that can't see through your BS are dunder heads thats for sure.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Now there's proof that he's a sleeper..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 left and right in the GRILL!!! : Again, Mployee8, where's your proof that I made promises? And come on, giant lips on your vergyner? Is that all you have to say after you got caught in bed with Rico?

It's always fun to go after you when you make it so easy ... doesn't matter who's making fun of you to me. You're no fan ... you're a Carnival Barker blowing it out your azz and going after others when they aren't around. How many lies and spin jobs did you do and me and others when they aren't around just to support your losing ways and gain support from the unknowing ... you're the biggest fraud of them all ... like a Derek Fisher that takes a flop to get the support of the clueless zebras. A danferous poster for sure and truely one that should be banned for life .... So I'm staying here to remain that thorn in your side and if it irritates you more to see me team up with your arch enemies to call you to task I will and I'll enjoy every minute of exposing you for the fraud that you are .... Isn't it time for you to shovel out the elephant excrement from the pen now? Oh yeah, you shovel it all day ... you must enjoy the work.