Predictions punch Fierce 34 left and right in the GRILL!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 left and right in the GRILL!!!

II struckn Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 left and right in the GRILL!!!:
    In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 left and right in the GRILL!!! : tomoblomo go put your vasaline on and mind your own bizness ... ThunderThighs34 will be in to tuck you in soon enough.
    Posted by Mployee8

I struck a nerve did I? I could be wrong about the sleeping part--just make sure you place your feet at the head of the bed--Reeko will be coming out of the bathroom soon to cover you--make sure you floss afterwards-mouthwash helps as well. You can't possibly compete with my wit.."VasAline was the first indicator OF AN INFERIOR WIT(when all else fails throw in the vasoline card)

HA HA HA HA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 in the GRILL!!!

In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 in the GRILL!!!:
    In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 in the GRILL!!! : Until I leave ( when we WIN or lose), I will continue to fight the injustice of trolls that exist here, as I have always done - with much success, I might add. 
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Yep, a lot of success, success like your "no Bynum no Gasol in 2008" illogic that with the evidence I provided, proven wrong again and again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 in the GRILL!!!:
    I'd rather eat crow and say the Celtics will tie the series at 1-1 than join forces with the trolls or be converted into a troll. Congratulations, Mployee8! You're now officially a hybrid, half fraud, half troll.
    Posted by Fiercest34

don't give an idiot loser like rico the time of day fierce... he is trash

and even if he did 'lose some bet' I'd appreciate it if you and employee8 just got along, unlike rico, dudder or Pud he is a real fan of the celts and contributes here

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

mployee8 is Rico is ky is pud might even be Che.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 left and right in the GRILL!!!

In Response to Re: Predictions punch Fierce 34 left and right in the GRILL!!!:
    He's trying to argue with you and me at the same time ... Sybil the Medusa of Many Heads is trying to prove that you and I are the same person ... How ironic!!! Oh and now he's back to playing Carnival Barker ... posting flyers all over the board trying to drum up support from the unknowing or gps challenged. So Lame ... it's sad. He should start cheering for himself.
    Posted by Mployee8

How can posters on this board support you when you throw the "vasaline" card at them if you don't like what they have to say. The problem with you is you are very disrepectful. When you failed to honor the bet you made with Fierce it exposed the real you. You're nothing but a trash talking douch bag.

Sections
Shortcuts