Predictions vs the The Heat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Predictions vs the The Heat

In Response to Re: Predictions vs the The Heat:
    In Response to Re: Predictions vs the The Heat : Didn't he write earlier that he wasn't too worried about a backup SF?  Now, he's changing his "plea" from 15 to 7 or 8 because the immortal Mike Miller is out!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

plea?

mike miller is our best 3 point shooter by far...losing him will hurt...however stackhouse has more mobility and james jones is a better, longer defender...

i think you are reaching, to be talking any smack...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Predictions vs the The Heat : plea? mike miller is our best 3 point shooter by far...losing him will hurt...however stackhouse has more mobility and james jones is a better, longer defender... i think you are reaching, to be talking any smack...
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Smack?  Who's talking smack?

You have said the following in the past week:
    1.  The Heat will win by 15 and have the starters on the bench with a comfortable lead late in the 4th Q.
    2.  You are not too worried about Mike Miller's injury, since he is a backup SF.
    3.  BECAUSE of Miller's injury, you changed your prediction to 7 or 8 points, as he won't be "raining threes."
    4.  You "predicted" in another thread 100-86 Heat.

I merely said we would win - who's talking smack?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Who is doing the game thread tonight?
    Posted by celtsrule08

I went for it.
    http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a893ccda5-c37a-4f70-9f6f-0339d0360403

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Predictions vs the The Heat : if mikey miller was still in droppin some bombs...yeah but since he is out and stackhouse/james jones takes his spot...im leaning more towards heat by 7 or 8...
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

To steal from my friend Fierce.....HAHAHA!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Celtics win, Lakers lose, what a way to start the 2010-11 season.  The Celtics will win because the Heat still have a long way to go regarding team chemistry and cohesion.  With Yao Ming back in action and Andrew Bynum missing the first 2 months of the season I wouldn't be surprised if the Rockets beat LA in LA. 
    Posted by P34

Failed...again!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

For all those keeping score at home, Jimmy DID respond.  It was on a politics forum this morning.  He wrote:

congrats on your win

3 more rounds in the regular season

but with the way the heat played in the first half...and to have the game decided in its final minute...doesnt speak too kindly to how the celtics played either

good luck the rest of the way

Sounds like those who chose "D" in the since-deleted poll were correct.  Don't think he will show up on  this forum for a while.

Well done posters, and especially, well done CELTICS!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsrule08. Show celtsrule08's posts

How in this world does the Magic get beat that bad last night by the less than talented inside of the Heat against Howard. I know Howard had a good game and the rest of the starters sucked for him last night but after half time this game was over. The Magic are better than this aren't they. Are the Heat thia good already because Wade was off his game against us and the rest of the team didn't look that great except for bull-dozer James. 

I can't wait till the next 15 or so games are played to see how they fare after this meaning Magic and the Heat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

For all those keeping score at home, Jimmy DID respond.  It was on a politics forum this morning.  He wrote: congrats on your win 3 more rounds in the regular season but with the way the heat played in the first half...and to have the game decided in its final minute...doesnt speak too kindly to how the celtics played either good luck the rest of the way Sounds like those who chose "D" in the since-deleted poll were correct.  Don't think he will show up on  this forum for a while. Well done posters, and especially, well done CELTICS!!!!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

you think mighty high of yourself dont you?

dont be so sensitive

by the way, the heat squashed the magic last night...we are getting better and better each game...have fun in the next match up bub

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

How in this world does the Magic get beat that bad last night by the less than talented inside of the Heat against Howard. I know Howard had a good game and the rest of the starters sucked for him last night but after half time this game was over. The Magic are better than this aren't they. Are the Heat thia good already because Wade was off his game against us and the rest of the team didn't look that great except for bull-dozer James.    I can't wait till the next 15 or so games are played to see how they fare after this meaning Magic and the Heat.
    Posted by celtsrule08

miami's defense is going to give people alot of fits...they are playing the passing zones so effectively that they are making everything difficult

the team put around the big 3 will have a tremendous amount of open shots as james and bosh learn to play with their back to basket more

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Predictions vs the The Heat : you think mighty high of yourself dont you? dont be so sensitive by the way, the heat squashed the magic last night...we are getting better and better each game...have fun in the next match up bub
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Wrong again, son!!
    The time for you to respond to me has passed.  You are gutless and a coward whose team got beat.  Where were you the day after.  A MAN would have showed his face and taken his ribbing.  After all your BS..........what a coward!

Sections
Shortcuts