Preseason: Knicks vs. Celtics

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Preseason: Knicks vs. Celtics

Well, I only caught the 4th quarter and that was mostly all Boston...

Obviously from that perspective....Babb looked sensational on both ends of the courts, his 3's werent forced but were in the flow of the game..played very tough D and all around looked good.

Pressey had some good moments and the big guy Fav finished when he had his opportunities..

Brooks has game but as PJ was saying, his on ball defense was Rondoish... cant be that weak on the floor..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Obviously from that perspective....Babb looked sensational on both ends of the court, his 3's werent forced but were in the flow of the game..played very tough D and all around looked good.

Pressey had some good moments and the big guy Fav finished when he had his opportunities..

Brooks has game but as PJ was saying, his on ball defense wasnt very good, almost  Rondoish... c

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Reading some of the other posts its understandable the negativity about this team... Look, expectations are low for a reason but given that....dont leap to conclusions after 2 preseason games with an almost entirely new roster of players, new coaches and new system...

Got to at least give them a ways into the season to figure it out before trashing them to no end..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Reading some of the other posts its understandable the negativity about this team... Look, expectations are low for a reason but given that....dont leap to conclusions after 2 preseason games with an almost entirely new roster of players, new coaches and new system...

Got to at least give them a ways into the season to figure it out before trashing them to no end..

I couldn't have said it better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

which is to say unleash the hounds full tilt once 9 returns.

bp

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Obviously from that perspective....Babb looked sensational on both ends of the courts, his 3's werent forced but were in the flow of the game..played very tough D and all around looked good.

Brooks has game but as PJ was saying, his on ball defense was Rondoish... cant be that weak on the floor..

Brooks blocked two shots in 19 minutes.

Brooks is better than Lee. Lee is awful.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I know Lee always had a hitch in his shot and likes to shoot with his body sideways, but I don't remember it being an absolutely 2-part shot like it is now.

Sometimes you can work on a shot and if you change your form it can be worse.  Now it just looks like a mess.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.