Preseason Phi@Bos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Preseason Phi@Bos

After the 1st qtr. so far good. The starters played well and when the bench took over it was a seamless transition. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Preseason Phi@Bos

Erden looks terrific. Good hands, can pass the ball, runs the floor, moves his feet on D and hits his FTs too. Plenty of raw talent.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Glen 9 pts and Erden 8 pts in the 1st half alone. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Keep me posted. I live in California, which means it's not on t.v out here. Hopefully the NBA channel will show it sometime later today or tomorrow. I did check the box scores and Big Baby and Erden are filling em up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

mem17  watch it here  http://www.atdhe.net/20428/watch-philadelphia-76ers-vs-boston-celtics

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

chemistry stands out from the first game unlike last year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

i watch part of the heat first game and IMO, it was the Miami Cavaliers all over again. A very unidimensional team. Not scared at all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Preseason Phi@Bos:

Thank you. I just sent the message. Hopefully I'll be able to watch tomorrows game live.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Lasme looks like a keeper!!! an Outlaw type of player.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

After watching one preseason game, i can see that we are better than we were last year. If Bradley is as good as i think he will be, and JON plays like he's capable of playing we will be very hard to beat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Lasme has length and the hops. Mario West, Luke Harangody, and Von Wafer didn't do so well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Today's big surprises were Erden and Lasme. To be continued tomorrow vs. Jewsey. Erden doesn't look like the same player during the summer league. He did play well in the FIBA championships.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

For those who get the NBA station tomorrow's game is going to be televised live from beautiful Newark or where ever they are playing the game.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It was a very good effort by the Celtics last night.   Although, I must admit that I watched the baseball game once it started.  I always enjoy watching the playoffs in any sport, even if Boston isn't playing. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I turned it off before Lasme got in the game. I will have to check him out tonight.

The first thing that popped out to me was how slim PP was. He doesn't look chunky like he did last season.

Erden looks like he fits in well, has good skills and can be a good 3rd C.

I hope to see a better KG tonight but it's extremely early.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

To be continued tomorrow vs. Jewsey. .
    Posted by mem17

I take it you're not a Jew? 

Racist Moron.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adco1212. Show adco1212's posts

As a Umass Alum, it was great to see Lasme playing well.  I'd love it if he made the final roster, but I'm not counting on it. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

Today's big surprises were Erden and Lasme. To be continued tomorrow vs. Jewsey. Erden doesn't look like the same player during the summer league. He did play well in the FIBA championships.
    Posted by mem17

I hope this was a typo since the 'r' and the 'w' are real close to one another on the keyboard.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: Preseason Phi@Bos : I take it you're not a Jew?  Racist Moron.
    Posted by victorlee1234

1.  I highly doubt this poster is a racist.  The "r" and "w" are very close together on the keyboard.
    2.  Jew is not a race.  According to the US Census Bureau:  Caucasian, Asian (including Pacific Islander), African-American, and Hispanic would be "races".  A religion does not qualifiy.  Who's the moron now, Victor?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dboss. Show dboss's posts

Baby looks to be in excellent shape and was playing with a lot of confidence.

Shaq also looks to be in good shape

Erden has some good big man skills and he knocks down free throws, rotates well and can pass.

Lasme was a pleasnat surprise.  Appears to be a very athletic 3 but is not considered to be a good outside shooter.  Still his length and defensive ability and rebounding could be beneficial to this team.

Overall the entire team looks to be ahead of schedule and the defense was really good.

Now let's see hiw they look tonight and during the rest of the pre season

dboss

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I really liked how Marquis played! He really knows how to slash to the basket. How many players teams can have starting the season? Harangody to the NBDL if you ask me. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Preseason Phi@Bos : I take it you're not a Jew?  Racist Moron.
    Posted by victorlee1234

My post has nothing to do with Jewish people. People from Jersey tend to pronounce their r like w's. It was a joke about Jersey accents. I suggest that you don't jump to conclusions and think the worst of something. However sometimes a joke can be taken wrong and I should have thought of that. That's my fault and I apologize. 
        However if anyone from Jersey here is offended by me making fun of their accents, than I don't know what to say.
        I am actally 6% Jewish from my father's side. However my religious practice is Roman Catholic. I'm certainly a lot of things, but being a racist is not one of them.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Preseason Phi@Bos : 1.  I highly doubt this poster is a racist.  The "r" and "w" are very close together on the keyboard. 2.  Jew is not a race.  According to the US Census Bureau:  Caucasian, Asian (including Pacific Islander), African-American, and Hispanic would be "races".  A religion does not qualifiy.  Who's the moron now, Victor?
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Thanks for defending me.

Sections
Shortcuts